Kelly and Justin 2014 wedding <3 Hawaii

Kellysgotherbootson

HawaiiWeddingComing!
So we are trying to plan a wedding in Disney s Resort in Hawaii !:thumbsup2 anyone have any ideas for us ? :confused3 or is anyone else planning a wedding there ?:worship: I'm new to dis-brides and I'm unsure on how to navigate but any help would be appreciated ! :wave2:

Kellysgotherbootson said:
So we are trying to plan a wedding in Disney s Resort in Hawaii !:thumbsup2 anyone have any ideas for us ? :confused3 or is anyone else planning a wedding there ?:worship: I'm new to dis-brides and I'm unsure on how to navigate but any help would be appreciated ! :wave2:

Although I'm not engaged yet, that's were we are thinking about too. Have you checked out the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings website?? They have all the info for weddings at Aulani!

Looking forward to reading your plans.

Jodi

1EvilQueenfan said:
Although I'm not engaged yet, that's were we are thinking about too. Have you checked out the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings website?? They have all the info for weddings at Aulani!

Looking forward to reading your plans.

Jodi

We are in the same boat ! Lol how funny ! We just want a wedding where we can get away ! And we thought cruise first but we both have cruised our little hearts out then our only other thoughts are Africa Australia and Alaska .... And Disney .... We always thought Hawaii was a lil cliche but for a reason ! That resort and views Are gorgeous ! And being a maid of honor in a Disney wedding last year really put a Disney wedding bug in me ! We live in Orlando and my father has been a cast member there for almost 30 years !!!! So I have been spilled with the benefit of going to Disney whenever I want ? So the Mickey ears never did it for me ... Until I saw that wedding ... And Justin asked me out at majic kingdom ! So Disney is a big deal for my life and what a way to say thanks and keep those memories there !!!!

Lol, how funny! We also thought of the DCL cruise wedding but then thought it would be a better honeymoon. Hawaii is more us, that was our first vacation! We also just went to Aulani in January and LOVED it!! I think that is so cool that you have been in a wedding that was at Disney, I bet that was a lot of fun.

Here is the link for DFTW- disneyweddings.com

I have also looked through a lot of PJ's on here.

Lurkyloo (Carrie) is the author of Passporter's Disney weddings and honeymoons. Her website is Disney travel babble and she also has some podcast on iTunes. If you need any other help you can pm me.

Hope this helped!

Oh and we are also thinking about 2014!!

Have a great weekend!
Jodi

We just got back from vacation in Hawaii two days ago and saw several brides getting married. The resort is beautiful and the pictures that they were taking stunning. We saw several weddings on the lawn and the arch was decorated very beautiful with the ocean in the back ground. Hope this helps a bit!

We honeymooned at Aulani in May and it was amazing. We saw several weddings per day there because Disney shares their lagoon/inlet with a wedding chapel. I think I posted about it in my TR. We did see one bride and groom while we were there but not an actual DFTW wedding. I think they are actually in the process of creating another space for weddings on property now. Our original wedding planner was actually moved from FL out to Aulani to start up the DFTW branch out there so we were reassigned. I did a review of Aulani in my TR if you'd like to look there are a bunch of pictures. :)

Awe thank you guys for all the info ! I will def check everyone's threads :) we are still up for debate on where to totally would like to put our money in the wedding or reception or honeymoon ... We want a quant small just direct family only wedding for sure and somewhere unique but we have decided if to have a overseas wedding or in states ... And we will either have an amazing reception when we get back or a decent honeymoon and a decent reception or a log term backpacking honeymoon and a beach reception when we come back since we live in fl :))) any comments ? We obviously have time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter