• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

keeping track of your vacaction plans

Thanks for the info on the FREE 2000 Passporter, Emma!

I just ordered one, too!

Looking forward to meeting you at DIS-Con II!!!!!:) :)

CDoobee - Isnt it just a great offer! If yoi havent tried this before, its a great way to see if you think its value for money before you invest in the most recent addition. They are even shipping mine to the UK for just $5 or less I cant remember the exact amount. How good is that - I just can't wait for it to arrive now!!

See you at discon, maybe we can compare our planning tips passporter style:D

Emma

I make a Microsoft Word document in a table format of the days were there (like a calendar). Then on each day, I use different color fonts to represent parks, times, PS restaurants, etc...

On the back of the page, I keep a list of hotel numbers, train numbers, car service, rental car info, etc... Then I laminate the page.

The first year I had a whole folder of notes and it just didn't work for me. I try to keep a lot of tips in my head or jot it down on the day planned on my itinerary. I leave the itinerary in the room, but refer to it the whole trip.

Another good idea is to bring a highlighter pen with you (learned this one from the cruise!) to highlight the park map with attractions you MUST see and parade times. I found this to be great since you always have your park map with you and I refer to it like a bible!

I use one 8 x 11 computer print out (font size = 6), front and back - and them I laminate it. The front contains the schedule/grid of days plans, the back includes all the tips.

I use a spiral notebook, have about 4 of them filled with info on each trip, but, I start a NEW one with each trip!;) Maybe one day, I will make my own Book!:rolleyes: :D

I can't afford a WDW trip yet,but that doesn't stop me from planning!!
To keep all the info in one place,I use the computer, Disney Vacation Planner. It stores all my plans right on the computer then it will print each day on a seperate sheet. Also check the pull down menu'sat the top for loads of info!!
http://www.intercot.com/planner/default.asp

I used the passporter. It was the perfect Disney planner, and a pretty good guidebook to boot!

I didn't carry it around the parks-- for me, it was mostly for organizing stuff before the trip and at night. If I had a ps that day, I just jotted the number down on a piece of paper and took it with me. At night, I emptied my receipts into the days pockets, and my notes, etc. I did write my "agendas" on the Passporter, but by the time the day came, I had either memorized the agenda or abandoned it, so I didn't need to carry the book with me.

Thanks for the heads-up on the free Passporter, y'all!

(happy ferret dance)

I'm on a strict WDW budget (been planning for our first trip since 2000 and we're going in Dec), but this looks like it's going to come in handy, and for less than 5 dollars shipped priority too.

I use my Passporter book to write all my info and conf #'s and everything. Has pockets in the back to put papers and things in and I usually keep my license, KTTW cards and such in my Passporter Passpocket. Would never go without them!! Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter