just got my Delta vouchers...finally!

beccab

"Oh! That's very different. Never mind!" Rosean
Thanks to some posts here re: Delta's fare going down. I checked Delta's web site & found my fares have also gone down. This time they agreed to send vouchers for the difference (i was previously told they would not give vouchers on internet purchases). Now my question is (didnt think to ask her while on phone) 4 tickets-4 vouchers, can all four vouchers be applied to one ticket or one voucher for one ticket?

How did you get them to give you the vouchers? I called because my fares went down and they said because I bought online I couldn't get the difference.
Thanks.

I was able to get vouchers a couple of months ago when the fares went down and I purchased them online.

I'm not positive but, I think the voucher can only be used for a ticket in the same name as the voucher.

Our fairs went down too and we asked them if we could combine them together and use them for one of us later on.

They said only the person whose name is on the ticket can use their voucher. So basically, you still pay your original air fair, and just get a "delta coupon" for your next flight.

Also....you guys say you had to request them? Mine were sent to me automatically. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know my fair had gone down. Maybe it was just beginners luck. Who knows?

CBRrorbust...I don't know what is with that, sending them without even requesting.

dcgrumpy, I remember you posting that you were able to get vouchers.

NHLhockey, I purchased my tickets several months ago & the price went down just after I purchased. I called three times & couldnt get anywhere. Either the agent didnt know what to do, I was transfered, then I was told as I bought my tickets online, no vouchers would be issued. I just happened to check again the other night & they had dropped even more, so I called again. This time she gave me the vouchers no problem. However, she wouldnt give me the new internet price only the price she could pull up. It was like $9.00 difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter