Just got back from our first Universal Trip!!!!

Nice trip report! We still haven't tried the HP quick serve restaurants- 3B'S sounds great! I guess I'm afraid of finding seats there- they see so crowded and I hate fighting for a place to sit. Will have to try an off time.

That is the best part, it is NOT like Disney, although they are Quick Serve you do NOT fight for tables, they are very organized and they seat you. In our case, since we bought the Feast, they also bring your food to your table for you. You do NOT deal with crowds of people walking around with food looking for tables or anyone "Holding" tables. MUCH better experience then any of the Disney Quick serve places and MUCH better food too in my opinion.

Yay! I love to read such positive reviews of Universal! We were longtime & frequent Disney guests and when we first stayed at Universal a couple of years ago (also at Royal Pacific), we were blown away with how wonderful everything was (hotel, food, team members). We are hooked and can't wait to go back (in a little over two weeks!). Thank you for sharing your experiences with us! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter