Just booked for 5/15-5/19/04-Assure me I did the right thing!

Snoozan

Really IS a good girl!
I couldn't resist the $116 R/T airfare from Hartford, so I booked a quick trip from 5/15-5/19/04, staying at Pop Century.

I'm hoping I won't regret the hot weather, but I really want to get to a water park this trip as I usually visit in late fall.

Any ideas on the crowds? I see it's Star Wars weekend, but I plan on staying away from MGM and will do EMH at MK for Sunday.

Will the weather be deadly hot? humid?

Anyone else been this same time in the past?!?

Where did you find $116/RT? We also fly from Hartford, but haven't found fares that low in a while!

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THEY FOUND THE AIRFARE TOO. WE ARE GOING IN OCT AND CAN'T FIND A DIRECT FLIGHT FOR UNDER $280.00!!!

You're not going to find a discount yet for October!! Many airlines have cut rates drastically for May and the first few weeks in June. American, Delta, and Southwest to name a few! I don't know if the Delta/American Promotions are still going on, but as of this monring Southwest had amazing rates at $45 each way from Buffalo I know (Just last week these same flights were $99 each way)

You're not going to find a discount yet for October!! Many airlines have cut rates drastically for May and the first few weeks in June. American, Delta, and Southwest to name a few! I don't know if the Delta/American Promotions are still going on, but as of this monring Southwest had amazing rates at $45 each way from Buffalo I know (Just last week these same flights were $99 each way)

I think May will be perfect for waterparks. Remember they tend to be more crowded on the weekends w/ locals. I just love TL!!!!

Snoozan- we were in WDW that time last year. The weather was hot, but nothing we couldn't handle. We had a great time. Crowds were very low- a bit busier at MGM b/c of Star Wars Weekends, but even with that, the crowd level was lower than I was expecting.

We loved our trip, and I think May is our time of choice from now on.

You did the right thing! :D

In Mid May, the summer humidity is starting to build but has not kicked in yet and likewise the summer showers have not started yet. It is also a reasonably quiet time of year at the parks - also the Epcot Flower and Garden festival is on - great choice of time to go.

The average weather for May 15:

H:88 L:66 Mean:77
Record High:94 Record Low:58

thanks
jaysue

My family was there the same time last year too. It was hot and muggy, but since the parks were not very crowded, it wasn't too bad. Plan on taking an afternoon break everyday back at the hotel and you should be fine.

Great find on that airfare by the way! I wish I could go :(

I went the last 3 years that week and I am going that week this year also. 9 Days baby! The weather the last two years was hot. But the crowds are mild and you will not have to wait very long (10-15 minutes) for attractions. Its a great time to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter