Just booked ADRs

sarahsar

Mouseketeer
I booked ADRs this morning for our trip in October. I guess having Easter Sunday be ADR Day isn't a bad thing. Luckily we got everything we wanted, which I am grateful for. We're a large group this time (7), so I was a little worried about that, even 180 days out. My parents are going with us, which is great, but my mom doesn't like the more "exotic" places, so that leaves us fewer choices than we might otherwise have.

We are doing -
Sat - Cinderella breakfast (early to get in before park opens), Chefs de France for dinner
Sun - Crystal Palace breakfast (also early), no dinner reservation (Halloween party that night)
Mon - Chef Mickey's for dinner
Tue - no reservations - Food & Wine!
Wed - Le Cellier for dinner
Thurs - Italy for dinner

I always stress a bit about ADRs. You kind of have to have your trip planned out in order to do them, which is a little nuts this far in advance. But now that they're done, there's nothing left to do but count down! I do like the online system. That makes it so much easier (and quicker). Now we'll just see if they come out with Free Dining . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter