• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back VB and VWL

kitkatsnindylou

Mouseketeer
We checked in at VB on the 9th at about 2pm our room was ready NS OV inn room # 2228 this was a full ov. The room was in good condition the beach access was still down by bldg 15 but they told us at check in the old access area should be open by Memorial Day. VWL checked in on othe 12th around 3pm took 2 people to check us in one was having issues they advised that our room was not ready however they did have a smoking optional they could put me in right away I asked where it was located on 2nd floor dumpster view I said I would wait for the NS room #3546 great location however it is non dedicated (and we had loud neighbors) and handycaped. The hc was not a major issue since we were only there 2 nights.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter