Just Back! (long)

Pzor

Earning My Ears
Just back yesterday! So many great things to report! Weather was great - a little chilly early in the week, but was able to get to the pool twice. t-shirts and shorts were fine during the day later in the week, needed sweatshirts and pants at night. My favorite type of weather.
No lines - walked onto everything. Only wait was about 20 minutes for Big Thunder Mountain.
Stayed on the Silver Plan with Magical Wishes - a word of caution-make sure to check your receipts if you use the wishes. Our first breakfast, the server put down 4 guests instead of 2, so we got charged for 4 wishes, instead of 2. The clerk at the BWI desk said he would take care of it, computers were down at the time, but it all ended up fine.
We did all 4 parks from 1/25-1/28. Noticed an increase of traffic the last two days 1/31 & 2/1 when we just went back and hit our favorite rides.
Tried to find all the "secrets" listed on the board. Did a decent job, but still couldn't find the wedding ring at HM. A new secret - at MGM - the 100 Years of Magic -Walt Disney history walkthrough, the CM told me to look at the part where Walt's Desk is. Behind the desk on a wood sorting bin is a gold crown. The crown is 100% gold and is only one of three ever made. It was given to Walt by Hallmark Cards. (There is a small display of Hallmark Cards with Mickey on them)
We also joined DVC! DH & I had been wanting to do this and finally bit the bullet - I'm so excited!
We called home to talk to my BIL and SIL who live next door to us and they gave us great news that they're expecting! So of course, we had to be the first ones to buy our future niece/nephew some souvenirs and baby stuff from WDW!
Looked for lime green ribbons - didn't see any :(
Overall it was a great trip and just went by too fast! (As always) The only downside was the news of the Space Shuttle Saturday morning, our last day.
Sorry for the length of post, but just wanted to share all the great stuff!

We were there at the same time. The weather *was* awesome. The crowds did seem to bloom a bit the last couple days....lots of those dance team teenagers around the MK in thier matching shirts. The longest line I waited in (because 3yo ds *had* to ride them) was the Indy cars---30 min! UGH.

Glad you had a great time....I hope we'll be able to do the DVC sometime in the not so distant future as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter