Just back from Windsor Hills

emilyrachael

Mouseketeer
My family and I just got back from a week's stay at Windsor Hills. We stayed in a 5 bedroom house with a private pool and hot tub called Secret Star Villa and had a great time! I would absolutely recommend that house. We found house through windsorhillsofficialrentals.com and then worked directly with the owner. It was a beautiful house, well maintained, and clean. The owner was very easy to work with and responsive to questions.

We're normally onsite people, but enjoyed having a house since we went with a family group this time. The community is really close to Disney - just a few turns and you're on Disney property. Magic Kingdom is the farthest away, but when we went for an 8am opening last week (not a busy day) it took us right around 45 minutes from leaving the house to walking onto Main Street.

We never made it to the community pool since we had a house with a private pool. Everything in the community is well maintained. There are a lot of security cameras and I never felt like safety was an issue.

The only negative thing I have to say about the community is the parking rules - there's no parking on the street and you aren't supposed to block the sidewalks with cars in the driveway - so for many houses, you can only really have 2 cars and technically follow the rules. I thought that was a bit unreasonable when you're talking about a 5 or 6 bedroom house.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have about the house or community! We were there Nov 11 - 18th.

We stayed at Windsor Hills last month and would stay in the community again for many of the same reasons - security, space, convenience. However we will be looking at a different home next time. We did not have a good experience with our rental. I’ll check out your recommendation now!

You are allowed to park a third vehicle at the foot of your driveway, parallel to the sidewalk. The overflow parking lot is also very safe and has loads of room for RVs, trailers and cars. So many of the owners and vacationers walk on the sidewalks that it is nice to keep that area clear for children, strollers and wheelchairs. This also prevents the roadways being blocked by groups of pedestrians.

We stayed at Windsor Hills last month and would stay in the community again for many of the same reasons - security, space, convenience. However we will be looking at a different home next time. We did not have a good experience with our rental. I’ll check out your recommendation now!

Can you say where you had a bad experience?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter