Just back from SSR!

hrsmom

Mouseketeer
We just got back from a 5 night trip to SSR. This was our first trip home :)

We had a wonderful time and really loved the resort. We were in unit 6601 in the Paddocks and would definitely request that building again. It was very quiet, which my DH and I both loved! Here are a few pictures I took from our balcony:

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

We had a great meal at the Turf Club and our server was wonderful! He was very friendly and had a great sense of humor. We thought the CS at Artist Palette was great too.

We can't wait to go back in October!!

We just got back from VWL(liked that also), but the kids are already excited about going back to SSR for Thanksgiving.

Great pictures!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the wonderful pictures. That view is incredible. We are making our first trip to SSR in July and can't wait.

Glad you had a nice time.:goodvibes

Very, very pretty. I love the "small town" look.

We just got back from a 5 night trip to SSR. This was our first trip home :)

We had a wonderful time and really loved the resort. We were in unit 6601 in the Paddocks and would definitely request that building again. It was very quiet, which my DH and I both loved! Here are a few pictures I took from our balcony:

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

We had a great meal at the Turf Club and our server was wonderful! He was very friendly and had a great sense of humor. We thought the CS at Artist Palette was great too.

We can't wait to go back in October!!

Absolutely BREATHTAKING....SSR gets better and better

aaaaahhhhhhh......Home.

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

I have one question regarding stays at SSR. We have stayed there for the first time in Dec/Jan. and we were at Congress Park overlooking the water and it was wonderful. We are going in June and once again we will not have a car during our stay. What adivse would you give us regarding the best locations for non-car people. We have one child with asthma and we don't want to be too far from the action. THanks for any information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter