June 2018 discount watch

What are your dates? How many guests? Adults, children? If you can give us specifics, we can give you a general idea of how much you saved over full price.
Right now there are only two of us for the first week of June. My friend might join us then it would be 3100.

Ok I booked today!! I'm behind!!! I'm a hardcore planner but wasn't sure we were going this Summer. We had our first trip March 2016 and it was perfect. I booked my ADRs at 180 days. Had it all 100% ready to go. I just realized my 180 days have passed. Talk about freaking out! So I was hesitant to book but I went ahead. My last trip was full of prepark opening ADRs...and it was exhausting. So this trip is a little longer and hopefully not as many 4:00 a.m. mornings. My trip is June 9th-19th at POP. I called and I got the room discount on the 9th & 10th only but he sounded optimistic that more would come. I hope so because rackrate is scary.

I changed my reservation to ASMO and booked the Summer meal offer. It saved us $400. I wanted to try a different resort since we stayed in ASMO last time. From what I gathered usually the discount offered for POP in Summer is about 15% which was less of a savings. But we will see if more comes up.

I checked with UT since I could not get a room only discount since I was too late. I saved $400 going with them!

Last edited:

I called today to see what was available and I had a pin code attached to my name. And was able to get animal kingdom lodge with park hopper tickets and the food plan for 2400 ish. It's a standard view room, is this a goid deal? It was 150 dollars cheaper then por!

Whaaaat!? What were your dates? Was this a pin code?

I'm on the fence about booking a room now at rack rate to secure something or waiting to see if I get a PIN code. I'm afraid if I book now that eliminates the chances of getting a PIN code for my dates but there is no guarantee I will even get one! Has anybody received a PIN in the past while already having a room booked?

I'd be happy even for a general room discount. We are going mid-June so can't use the current offer.

I'm on the fence about booking a room now at rack rate to secure something or waiting to see if I get a PIN code. I'm afraid if I book now that eliminates the chances of getting a PIN code for my dates but there is no guarantee I will even get one! Has anybody received a PIN in the past while already having a room booked?
Just last year I received a PIN code despite having already booked a room. I was able to apply the PIN code to the existing reservation although I have heard that that is not always an option (for reasons unbeknownst to be).

Last week I gave up waiting for a UOC for late July and booked rack rate. The cast member I spoke to was very sweet and volunteered when discounts are released I can call to try to apply it. Told her I get UOC's all the time but I gave up waiting this time. She said nobody has received any UOC's past June yet so don't give up. Wish I had better news. My OCD got the best of me and booked, I couldn't take not having confirmed rooms reserved any longer! Last year I was watching rooms and there was plenty available the week we planned to go all the way up until the week before. This year I'm getting nervous maybe a lot of extra people are coming to see Toy Story Land. Who knows? The links showing prior history seem to show this is normal. This is our first summer trip so I'm unfamiliar with summer codes. We usually go in May and I've gotten a UOC anywhere from October on.

I'd be happy even for a general room discount. We are going mid-June so can't use the current offer.

I always book as soon as we know when we want to go...and we book 9-12 months ahead of time so it's always at rack rate. I've gotten PIN/UOCs for our last 2 trips well after I originally booked the room. In 2016 I got the UOC/PIN in the beginning of March for our travel dates in mid June. And in 2015 I got the code in late April for our travel dates in mid June. Both of those UOC/PINs were "because you've visited us before, we want to give you something special so you can come back..." deals. My TA has always been able to have them applied to our existing reservation.

Just last year I received a PIN code despite having already booked a room. I was able to apply the PIN code to the existing reservation although I have heard that that is not always an option (for reasons unbeknownst to be).

Last week I gave up waiting for a UOC for late July and booked rack rate. The cast member I spoke to was very sweet and volunteered when discounts are released I can call to try to apply it. Told her I get UOC's all the time but I gave up waiting this time. She said nobody has received any UOC's past June yet so don't give up. Wish I had better news. My OCD got the best of me and booked, I couldn't take not having confirmed rooms reserved any longer! Last year I was watching rooms and there was plenty available the week we planned to go all the way up until the week before. This year I'm getting nervous maybe a lot of extra people are coming to see Toy Story Land. Who knows? The links showing prior history seem to show this is normal. This is our first summer trip so I'm unfamiliar with summer codes. We usually go in May and I've gotten a UOC anywhere from October on.

I always book as soon as we know when we want to go...and we book 9-12 months ahead of time so it's always at rack rate. I've gotten PIN/UOCs for our last 2 trips well after I originally booked the room. In 2016 I got the UOC/PIN in the beginning of March for our travel dates in mid June. And in 2015 I got the code in late April for our travel dates in mid June. Both of those UOC/PINs were "because you've visited us before, we want to give you something special so you can come back..." deals. My TA has always been able to have them applied to our existing reservation.

Thanks! That makes me feel better. I have always had a discount available when I have booked in the past so it was making me nervous! :laughing: I think I will go ahead and book a room and hope for a PIN or discount at a later date. :goodvibes

Whaaaat!? What were your dates? Was this a pin code?
Sorry I just saw this. My dates were for the first week of June and yes it was a pin code for 25 or 30 percent off. Unfortunately I had to pass on it because I had something come up. But I'm hoping I'll get another! I get them all the time, for both parks. I had one for Disneyland for 40 percent off, and I only went there one time for the day so I'm not sure how I got that pin code.

We always go in late July/early August. This year I want late June/ early July. We always get a code in the first half of Feb. I know this because it's right when I can bid my vacation weeks at work. Usually they start where the others in June left off, I believe, and it's usually only a discount code that I do. So, hopefully, I'm watching my emails since I'd like one NOW! LOL!

I'm hoping with the announcement of Toy Story opening June 30-- good discounts will be coming for the rest of June as people choose dates that are later to catch the new rides.

We always go in late July/early August. This year I want late June/ early July. We always get a code in the first half of Feb. I know this because it's right when I can bid my vacation weeks at work. Usually they start where the others in June left off, I believe, and it's usually only a discount code that I do. So, hopefully, I'm watching my emails since I'd like one NOW! LOL!
When do Aug deals come out? March?

I'm hoping with the announcement of Toy Story opening June 30-- good discounts will be coming for the rest of June as people choose dates that are later to catch the new rides.

I like your line of thinking. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!