• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 8th 2006 - Eastern Magic - 07/08/2006 - 07/08/06

StuartMI

<font color=blue>Finally gets his wish...<font col
Well I'll be the first to start off this one:

DW and myself will be in room 6524.

Our friends John and Michele with their 2xDS and 1xDD will be in rooms 6530 and 6528.

Our other friends Jim and Melanie with their 1xDS and mother will be in 6526.

Two cat 8 rooms, and Two cat 6 rooms, deck 6. All are connecting staterooms!

Let's see everyone else!

We'll be with you! Saw you post on the other board but never saw a reply...what are the ages of your kids and what agency did you use. Your prices looked good.

At the time of the cruise my DD will be 15 and DS will be 10. Ouch, I will have a 15 year old!!

We are from the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area. I see you are from Ann Arbor...did you know any Shipmans. My ex husbands family grew up (a bunch of them) there and alot of them are still they. They have a street named after them..Shipman Circle. I know it's a big (and beautiful) city but hey who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter