July 2016, Copenhagen, Norway, Iceland, Scotland & Dover cruise.With lots of Information.Navigators

Aha found this! We're booked on this cruise for 2018 so am bookmarking this to have a proper look through later.

Hope you're fully recovered, Andrew.
Andrew was very unwell 2016/2017 but recovering,

What tour operators did you use to book tours in Norway?
What are your recommendations for transport from Central London to the Dover dock?
Understand in the blog,

http://magiccopenhagendovergeothermalcruise.blogspot.co.uk/

Train by SouthEastern trains to Dover Priory.
Thank you for including all the details and the great tips. Sadly you confirmed my concern regarding rough seas. :( Can I ask you how full the ship was (as in, # of people, not staterooms full)?
Rough seas in Atlantic from Bergen. Lower deck windows saw the waves, few went to dinner. Ship was full.
Can be rough.
Get midship mid deck room.

OP, if you're still reading...

How bad is it to have late dining. Right now we have late. We're on the wait list for early, but want our own table. Late will be less crowded I'm assuming, and we are thinking that it'll give us time to rest and shower and get dressed for the show and dinner. Would you recommend we try hard to switch to early dinner?

OP, if you're still reading...

How bad is it to have late dining. Right now we have late. We're on the wait list for early, but want our own table. Late will be less crowded I'm assuming, and we are thinking that it'll give us time to rest and shower and get dressed for the show and dinner. Would you recommend we try hard to switch to early dinner?
Try to waitlist to Eary.
On my cruise in 2019 we have a lot of platinum cruisers and they are unlikely to cancel and all seem to prefer Main.
Note
Iceland if overnight in Reykjavik they ave a Cabanas dinner buffett so you can stay out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter