July 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Hello, looking to cancel an 8:15 pm at Be Our Guest on 7/28, party of 2. Let me know if anyone wants to coordinate.

I just cancelled Flying Fish for 7/26 @ 7:20, party of 2 and narcoosees for 7/26 @6:10, party of 2, in case anyone is interested :)

I have to cancel a BOG for Monday July 29 at 7:25. I was able to get an earlier time on another day and we decided 725 was too late for restless little kids to eat. If I don't hear from anyone, I will probably cancel it before I leave the office around 11:30 est.

I have to cancel a BOG for Monday July 29 at 7:25. I was able to get an earlier time on another day and we decided 725 was too late for restless little kids to eat. If I don't hear from anyone, I will probably cancel it before I leave the office around 11:30 est.

Is it for 4 people? If so, I would love to grab it.

JUST CANCELLED

Garden Grill, July 29, 5:50, for 6.

We had to move our trip from July to Aug, and I cancelled all of the July ADRs, and they were all removed from MDE. But, i got an email reminding me of this ADR. Well, I was able to relink it to MDE, and then cancelled it (again).

So, good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter