• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

John Madden To Join Monday Night Football

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
It's official. John Maden has signed on with ABC to join Al Michaels in the booth for Monday Night Football. He will replace Dan Fouts and Dennis Miller, a move that is certain to improve ratings as well as improve the overall experience for current viewers.

I know I'm happy about this. Miller irritated me, and Fouts was boring. (Boomer was actually pretty good, but didn't get along with Michaels...)

Hmm, better warm up the tellistrator.

I kind of enjoyed Miller, but he never said much.

This is a good thing. ABC sure has been making a lot of sports-related talent moves lately...

Madden's coming to ABC? He has a bizzare habit of state - the - obvious commentary. For instance, if 5 wide recievers line up and the QB's in shotgun, he'll yell, "Looks like a passing play!" and everyone watching lets out a resounding groan. If Costas goes to ABC he should consider taking up football commentary. The only good thing about Madden's commentary is the six legged turkey. They won't even get the Thanksgiving games on ABC, will they. They should let the poor guy retire! :)

I agree Conure & Yoho (I thought I was the ONLY who liked Miller)...:D As for Costas...I think seeing a truck run over his scrawney little *** would be real entertainment! ... Would you like to know how I really feel about him?
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter