Jewel of the Seas bed configuration

TJA

DIS Veteran
I think I made a newbie mistake. Hoping you guys can set me straight without my spending too many more hours researching. I booked Room 1590 on the Jewel (spacious balcony room) thinking I'd have bunk bed style room which we need to have (like on the Wonder). We are 2 adults and 2 teens. Can you guys guide me on which room to change to? Right now I have the triangle room. I take it I want the filled-in diamond rooms on the Legend:

L E G E N D S

Δ Stateroom with sofa bed

* Stateroom has third Pullman bed available

Stateroom has third and fourth Pullman beds available

(filled-in diamond symbol) Stateroom with sofa bed and third Pullman bed available

‡ Stateroom has four additional Pullman beds available

Yes, you want the filled in diamond (or the cross, as that will have 2 pulldown beds)- that being said, I think there are some of the newer sofa beds, that are actually a bed and a trundle (never seen them myself though- you may have to call and ask)

Reactions: TJA
Yes, you want the filled in diamond (or the cross, as that will have 2 pulldown beds)- that being said, I think there are some of the newer sofa beds, that are actually a bed and a trundle (never seen them myself though- you may have to call and ask)

Thank you for the reply! I did end up calling and changed my room. It was somewhat of a big deal (on hold for quite a while and then the agent had to keep putting me on hold). But it’s done and I hope I don’t need to call again for anything! I shouldn’t...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter