January New Year, New You! Exercise Challenge

Monday: 30 minute walking
Tues: 30 mins walking
Wed: 45 workout at the gym.

I work weird days, and usually end up off/working from home Mon-Thurs which can throw off my workout goals, I also tend to enjoy wine when working from home, which doesn't help lol. Back to the grind today!!

600/1395

Checking in for the weekend! Adding 20 minutes for myself from Friday and got the top post updated. No color changes right now! But keep it up everyone! Only 3 days left in the month before we all get the chance to start over again!

2NngnmVuxUa-v1BI2KJeBzynIprbgIuYf6CvAx11MaBIMJjfBGSg1Bjw_c9ECMyY-w=h900

I was starting to feel guilty because I missed a couple of days, but then it snowed today...and 85 minutes of shoveling later, I'm over goal!

430/400

Sunday, January 21 until this morning - 707 minutes. Mostly walking or treadmill, some rowing machine, some strength training.

Total - 2591/2100 (over by 23.4%). Woo hoo! It's about the only thing that went right this month -- I'm only down a net of 2.8 because of my overeating/overdrinking and not following the basics.

Here's to a more on-target (weight-wise) February!

Hello team! Happy last day of January!
Update time:
PollyannaMom, Twilight Sparkle, lovesmurfs have all reached (and far exceeded) Goal Green!:cheer2:
party:

By the way, due to you superstars who have exceeded your goals, the Team has also reached Goal Green! Thank you for inspiring us all to greatness!

With the addition of 75 minutes, between walking at lunch on Monday and doing some Yoga last night, I am up to 615/660 and Resolution Red.

I will check back in either later tonight or tomorrow with more minutes for myself, hopefully, and will update with anyone else's minutes that still need to be added. Keep up the good work on this last day of January and get ready for our challenge next month!
quotes-about-challenges-4.jpg

Life has thrown me a loop this week. DD fell on Monday and we found out today that she broke her wrist. I will be getting in minutes tonight. Since she has a cast on she is able to do more for herself. I will try to check back in to night. If not tonight I will in the morning.

Life has thrown me a loop this week. DD fell on Monday and we found out today that she broke her wrist. I will be getting in minutes tonight. Since she has a cast on she is able to do more for herself. I will try to check back in to night. If not tonight I will in the morning.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to your daughter. Hope she feels better soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!