I know Google-Fu
January 26th, 2018 - 5 Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami
Friday Jan 26: Miami, FL
Saturday Jan 27: Key West, FL
Sunday Jan 28: Nassau, Bahamas
Monday Jan 29: Castaway Cay
Tuesday Jan 30: At Sea
Wednesday Jan 31: Miami, FL

The purpose of this thread will be a spot to find out which other DIS'ers you will be sailing with and discuss anything related to the upcoming cruise. I will manage and organize this post and the next one outlining a Manifest, FE, and any activities that anybody would like to head up. I won't be organizing any of the activities myself but will keep the thread updated so everyone can see who is doing what.

Remember to review the forum rules for the Meet area:
http://disboards.com/threads/important-disney-cruise-meet-threads-please-read.3298909/

http://disboards.com/threads/import...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
Thanks everyone for a Magical cruise to start out 2018!​

Last edited:
Ship's Manifest, FE, Activities
January 26, 2018 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami

Manifest:
NS8VN
Amanda129
MDSportsMomof2
Sarahiowa
Elevinisnow
MagicalMother
DisneyGirlSara
Amym2696
mimi2ty
crowls
Teepeechu
Kari79
CDN81cruiser
Myka

adamki
Anna Johnson
Mrsktbrown
Sedgha
Roschewski
poseys
DisneyDreamer2018
PerkParty
Donna Duffing
Montecarlo0407
RHahn
Jaime Vining
Stanggrrl66
PyxiiDustt

Fish Extender:
@crowls and @mimi2ty are organizing the DisBoard FE for this cruise. Signup for FE was closed on December 10th, please contact one of them privately or in this thread if you have any questions about FE.

Last edited:
Hi. My son and I will be on this cruise. Can you add our info to your list. I would consider joining a fish extender group.

Thanks,
Lesli and Jarod

Welcome Lesli and Jarod, looking forward to cruising with you! Is this your first cruise and/or Disney Cruise?

I guess I didn't say but it will be my wife and I and our daughter who will be on the tail end of 7 years old when we go. Also my mother and her boyfriend will be on the cruise, along with possibly a few other relatives and friends. We pretty much just told everyone we know who we would enjoy cruising with and are welcoming anyone that comes along. It has been way too long, I'm ready to get my sea legs back :)

Sound like you'll have your own pirate crew on board. While this is not our first cruise, we are jumping ship to the Dream later on January. Jarod was disappointed we were not on the ship with the magic portholes and the Midship Detective Game so I changed the reservation.

Hope you all have a great time on your trip!

Well, sorry we won't get the chance to meet but I know you will love the Dream and your cruise! Take care.

I've recently booked this cruise for myself, and am trying to convince some family members to come along, but don't know if that'll happen yet. I've never sailed on the Magic before (I've been on both the Wonder and the Dream), so I'm looking forward to exploring a different ship!

Happy T-1 year! And welcome Amanda to the thread! Hope you convince some of the family, I know we have several already booked and more than we anticipated showing real interest. So keep on them :) I have been on the Magic once but not since the reimagining and since it has been over ten years it should all feel new to me as well.

We just got back from WDW and are trying to keep positive in reminding ourselves that it is less than a year now until we fly back. After the craziness of a Disney trip (very worthwhile craziness though) we are looking forward to a laid back cruise. Just gotta get through this pesky year that is in the way first.

Husband, myself and our 2 boys (will be 13 and 11) will be going on our first cruise!! Disney pros but looking forward to learning about this new adventure!!

Welcome to the thread and to Disboards MDSportsMomof2! I may be a bit biased but I say Disney is the perfect line to try a first cruise. I just joked with my brother today that we only have about 512,000 minutes until the cruise! We have an interesting sense of humor between us.

Hi! This will be our (husband, myself and our 3 kids-3yr old, 6yr old & 8Yr old) first cruise and looking forward to it!!! Interested in any tips and want to join the Fish Extender group!

Hi all: My boyfriend and I will be on this cruise to celebrate our anniversary. I have been on the Dream with my son, and the Wonder with my sister so am excited to experience the Magic!! This will be his first cruise and I'm sure he will get hooked Counting the days!!!

Welcome elevenisnow! We are with you there counting down, though we are doing weeks since I'm not changing the dry erase board every day ;) Just over 46 weeks to go!

We just booked! This will be our 2nd time on the Magic and 3rd Disney cruise. It will be myself, husband and 2 kids (10 & 8). I've never booked a cruise this far in advance. I'm not good at waiting! :(

Hi MagicalMother, welcome to the thread! I know what you mean, we booked on opening day and had to accept the fact there was still 15 months to go. So while the waiting for you has just begun we are nearing the halfway point of ours! It will fly by though, PIF will be here before you know it (because of course bills arrive quickly!)

I also just saw that Navigators were uploaded for the matching 2017 cruise to ours: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...-night-bahamian-cruise-miami-february-3-2017/

Last edited:
Hello all!!! My husband, 4 yr old, 2 yr old and I are booked for this cruise. It's our 2nd cruise but first disney cruise. We would love to join the fish extenders group! -Sara

Hi Sara, welcome to the thread! I think you will really enjoy the Disney touch, and I know the kids will. We don't have an FE group started yet, would you be interested in organizing one? You would just need to decide what info you want everyone to include (boy/girl and age is typically the minimum), keep the list and keep in touch with the group. Let me know if you would be up for that and I will add that to the activities post.

Can I post the link for the Facebook group for this cruise?
No. Disboards is extremely specific about that.
The DIS continues to be committed to providing a place where Disney Cruise discussions of all types are welcome and encouraged. We will no longer provide opportunity to solicit DIS members for other forums/social media. This includes direct links, "search" instruction, PM and email contact.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, search directions) and we expect that those who have posted such links/offers will remove them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!