Jan 9th, 2018 5-Night Repo Galveston to San Juan

Hello my name is Judith this is our first Disney cruise 1/9 from Galveston and would like to know if my wife and I can be added to the list for FE and also if you could provide me with any info an newbie might need that would be greatly appreciated

What is your wife's name please? Also can you give me an email and I am gathering you do not know your cabin yet.

OK, so far we have these below stating an interest in the FE. I have information on some, but not all, so here is what I need. Names, ages and girl/boy for the children, cabin number if known, and email.
Also let me know if you are celebrating anything and if you want to list favorite characters.

twokats
shortnsweet435
sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
csrichard
chiquistriquis
Leslye axtell
judith andrade

Just booked this cruise today. We are looking forward to this sailing as we are doing the January 14 Southern right after it. Will make a fantastic 12 night B2B for us.

Sailing is my husband (Lee), daughter (Kati) and me (Kathy). We love the Wonder and have sailed on her more than any of the other ships.

Waiting to see who will join us.
How do I join FE? Sorry this is my first time doing this :/

How do I join FE? Sorry this is my first time doing this :/

I need names of all in cabin, ages and girl/boy for the children, cabin number if known, and email.
Also let me know if you are celebrating anything and if you want to list favorite characters.

I will be doing a spreadsheet and let you know the list soon.

Has anyone heard anything about how this may be affected by the recent hurricanes? What I'm hearing is San Juan will be lucky to have 50% running water, electricity, phone service, etc. by January. And that's just basics, not counting any sort of rebuilding and such. I'd rather not be there as a tourist when what this poor people need is humanitarian workers. Curious as to how Disney might change things. I know so far all eastern itineraries through October, November, and the beginning of December have been rerouted to the western ports.

First World problems, I know

Since the port and airport are up and running, DCL will still go there. We had intended to spend 4 days exploring, but doe to the wide=spread devastation AND the desire not to put more burden on the economy, we will be flying out the afternoon of the 14th.

My daughter and I just booked this cruise. She turns 18 on January 9th! This will be our 10th cruise. We are so excited. Bummed that hubby can't go along because of a work project, but my daughter and I will still have a great time....especially since she can join me in the adults only areas.
We definitely want to do FE and I just asked to join the FB group, hopefully it isn't too late.
It will be me, Alison and daughter, Laurin, 18. Don't know our cabin yet because we got the room GT.
Looking forward to cruising with you all.

My daughter and I just booked this cruise. She turns 18 on January 9th! This will be our 10th cruise. We are so excited. Bummed that hubby can't go along because of a work project, but my daughter and I will still have a great time....especially since she can join me in the adults only areas.
We definitely want to do FE and I just asked to join the FB group, hopefully it isn't too late.
It will be me, Alison and daughter, Laurin, 18. Don't know our cabin yet because we got the room GT.
Looking forward to cruising with you all.

Could you send me your email address and I will send you what we have.

Sorry I have been MIA for a while, had a sick child.
Need to get a final count on who is interested in the FE.

These are the names that have expressed interest.
shortnsweet435
sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
csrichard
chiquistriquis
Leslye axtell
judith andrade
aliron682

I need email address if you still want to be included and so far only one has given me an address.

Hi we just booked our first ever Disney Cruise and we are giving it as a christmast present to our 7 year old Twins. We are from Panama Central América and want to participate in the FE. Are we still on time. We dont have our room yet, but will be getting it firts thing this week. I found the facebook group and just asked to join.

We are very exited!

Hi we just booked our first ever Disney Cruise and we are giving it as a christmast present to our 7 year old Twins. We are from Panama Central América and want to participate in the FE. Are we still on time. We dont have our room yet, but will be getting it firts thing this week. I found the facebook group and just asked to join.

We are very exited!

Sure I can work you in. If you can send me your email I will send you the list. You can get me your room number as soon as you get it.
Also I need all the names in the room and are the twins boys or girls?

Hello everyone! Just booked this cruise. Price was too good to miss. I am now thinking it sure would be nice to do the next one too. Looks like a lot of your are doing that. If not are there any reports about PR? Also, is there a FB page as well?

Just booked yesterday and will be our first Disney Cruise. I'm learning about the FE and would love for us to be involved. Please let me know if its not too late!!!

Just booked yesterday and will be our first Disney Cruise. I'm learning about the FE and would love for us to be involved. Please let me know if its not too late!!!

I am trying to get it finalized, but go ahead and give me the names of everyone and ages of kids, stateroom number if known and an email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter