Jan 7th 2018 Magic

Okay soooooooo........ I am neither computer or Facebook saavy so can someone please walk me through how to search for and join the fish extender group on facebook? I've tried looking for it and can't find a thing.

Okay soooooooo........ I am neither computer or Facebook saavy so can someone please walk me through how to search for and join the fish extender group on facebook? I've tried looking for it and can't find a thing.
The group on Facebook is specifically called ‘Disney Magic - January 7, 2018 - Western Caribbean’. Hope that helps.

I finally found the facebook page with the help of my son haha. Sent the request to join the group. We would love to take part in the FE activity and have already ordered a FE holder from ETSY for our door!

Disney Magic - January 7, 2018 - Western Caribbean cruisers hoping someone can save the navigators from this sailing and share with this thread or Disney Cruise Line Blog site. We are sailing in March, and would love to see the activities offered. Happy sailing!

Hope you all had a wonderful time! I wasn't on the cruise but I'm going on a similar one in April. I'd love to hear any trip reports or tips based on your trip. Also did they have fireworks on Marvel Night or Pirates Night?

Thanks!

Welcome back. Just wanted to know what the shows were for each night. Specifically I am wondering if they kept twice charmed or tangled the musical. I am going on a 5 night in February.

Welcome back. Just wanted to know what the shows were for each night. Specifically I am wondering if they kept twice charmed or tangled the musical. I am going on a 5 night in February.

I saw some of the Navigators from this week posted in a Facebook group. It looks like the 5 nights were broken down as follows:
Sunday: Tangled
Monday: Twice Charmed
Tuesday: Buckets and Boards (two man entertainment group)
Wednesday/Marvel Day: Dr. Strange Show
Thursday: Disney Dreams

I saw some of the Navigators from this week posted in a Facebook group. It looks like the 5 nights were broken down as follows:
Sunday: Tangled
Monday: Twice Charmed
Tuesday: Buckets and Boards (two man entertainment group)
Wednesday/Marvel Day: Dr. Strange Show
Thursday: Disney Dreams
Can you send m the link the navigators?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter