Jan 5th, 2018 4-Night Western Caribbean from Galveston (Cozumel)

This is our first Disney Cruise and we're very excited! I have a boy who will be 5 at the time of the cruise

We are going on this cruise, our first Disney cruise from Texas, the rest have been out of Port Canaveral.

Joy

First Disney cruise!Anyone know about the fish extenders?? How can I link up with other families interested in doing this?? Thanks!

We are going the Disney Wonder Jan 5-9 Galveston Cruise and is intrested in becoming apart of a Fish Finder group? Any ideas of how get involved?

This is our first Disney cruise! Christmas gift for our girl. Super excited!!!! we would be interested in FE group.

OK, so I have searched FB and scoured this website. Other than those 2 avenues, where else will FE groups be hiding at? This is my first cruise ever, but for my kids, I will attempt to administer a FE group if there is not one already (really on a boat with 2,000 people?).

Let me know if you will join and I will start planning.

There are several FE groups.
OK, so I have searched FB and scoured this website. Other than those 2 avenues, where else will FE groups be hiding at? This is my first cruise ever, but for my kids, I will attempt to administer a FE group if there is not one already (really on a boat with 2,000 people?).

Let me know if you will join and I will start planning.

PM me for info.

sorry, i'm not here much. the FE groups were closed last month. y'all might just want to organize your own. See you on the cruise. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter