I've got an idea!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

oddball27

Wildgirlz Rock!!
How about starting the CB cheerleaders!!! We have the S/D cheerleaders and the TB cheerleaders so why not have the CB cheerleaders?!?! It doesn't matter if you belong to other CL groups, you can belong to the CB one too!! What do you guys think?? :D

sounds like fun! how do you become a cheerleader and what do you have to do????? i generally stay away from those threads because i dont know what they are. LOL

LOL catsrule!! We could also try that!!:teeth: :teeth:

worm: I'm gonna wait for a few other ppl to reply and then we'll all get together and decide who will be captain, co-captain, etc. okay.:D :D :D :D :D

I am not quite sure what you mean by the cheerleaders?????? I always avoid those threads because I don't know what they mean either!

It is kinda like you support it because you love it. I also avoid those threads. I can't really explain it either.:D :D

I went to one of them a couple times and never went back. LOL! Seemed like nonsense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter