It's MARVEL-ous on the MAGIC! Oct 2017 Canada Coast Cruise COMPLETE! See Ya Real Soon!

So happy you had such a lovely day for Peggy's Cove! It is such a beautiful spot - It is quite close to the city but almost a completely different world. It is like traveling back in time to see the old houses and boats and things.

Sorry to hear that your lobster was a disappointment - maybe the really touristy spots aren't the best place to indulge. At least you got a good feed on PEI!

Yay! I know this place!! So neat to see pictures of you guys somewhere so close to home where I've been several times.

Along the way there are a myriad of beautiful seaside cottages, fishing boats, and all sorts of nautical scenes. It was literally such a picture perfect town! So cute and tons of charm. I loved it!

It's so beautiful there! I don't know what the people who live there even do with themselves, since there's really not much there other than the lighthouse, restaurant, and a few small shops. But I think the houses are so quaint and pretty.

The cove was very windy! It wasn't that cold, just lots of wind!

It seems like it's always windy up there! I guess being on the water? Definitely windy in the fall, but even when we went for my birthday in the summer it was pretty blustery.

The lobster was good but not as good as the one we had on PEI though. The meal only came with the lobster, and a small side of mac salad and cole slaw. There really was nothing else part of the entree. I don't even think we got bread or soup (I saw others get it though but not sure if they were part of our tour). So I did not think lunch was that filling at all, especially because the lobsters are a little small. Or maybe it's just me. It's probably just me. #hungryhungryhippo

That's too bad! I've eaten this exact meal there, too, and I found it was pretty small! You'd think they'd at least bring you bread or something! I don't remember whether there was bread when we went or not. And as someone who's eaten lobster on PEI, I'm not surprised that it was better! You really can't beat PEI lobster. :goodvibes

We did get dessert though that came with our package. It was a slice of warm gingerbread topped with either ice cream or lemon sauce. I had not had gingerbread in this way before so I asked for both and they obliged. This was sooo delicious! The cake was sweet and spiced with all the great fall spices, the ice cream was cool and creamy, and the lemon sauce, which was served warm, was nice and tangy which provided a delicious contrast to all the other flavors. I really enjoyed the dessert more so than the lobster!

Yum!! I love homemade gingerbread! My mom used to make it every fall or at Christmas time, but we did it with whipped cream and caramel sauce. That sounds so good with lemon and ice cream!! :thumbsup2

What beautiful scenery. I can see how it can be pretty treacherous climbing the rocks all over the place trying to get closer to the water.

Absolutely! It's beautiful, but I don't know why people ignore the warnings and get so close! It's pretty common around here for people to say not to go out on the "black rocks," and it's because everyone around here knows that where you can see the rocks have been darkened, the water comes up onto them. But it seems that every few years we still hear about somebody who was out there visiting who got swept away to sea. Very sad. Safety first!! You guys were the smart ones!

clBdM9tz05-jv3F96ihEuS4OsjPfAUtQqGGwJs-uLspGaVKoNJ1Ej-wy2OBVylpHAbydgVPB5aXb2yBoDIjIHd62X-L3yvCNDwcesadfbmbzTgaXSu9wXJ4W_lpAZv-lPTHFFGkPC-yiahjhXseUN3ZRtwn6d760f8IxD4b2wh9WcooWoDYkozmSka9zEbT6r-3v5QojD88RZZ1unjdjGmXP5_1F-Tcs3vWIjFeSV63QnS4DMOEcMyhHnS9xRxLOq4chAsBga4Tk6TazpsVXJJIwnfC0M81AMi7KukQjrJ0k5dY0y1WR4RbFWAljQnXSrXVgcWMtim80ryTUWpCe1P11TsIOCFRuJSIPGC7SfQkfktFQlUKMwTNt4MD8ekvUOEWhLhPvHY2TkvomlSMwijLUjZgj4D1Rj57sJfgdGrNe6EeNmSKk7YYJzzTX0mx7WrLlmZ3M2Fr5eto12N82Nd0OilWKSaynF1x4fuwoCdcGax-57OOr3FUFCk0_BKq7Xg1f-DqziIV-C6eDs6druq3Tpz_mqsX0CLqFWJJHNn9YctwAh9601zjwKAwe1fwd8gZqvnLDHyNc2xf44JN8m82yS9D5aNurMRd11mj2MBcFT-QvHXJOTE1JIPtZNZCLdJSZB1ND-gNkd0mgN2KwsNyQvK0jdbukRg=w956-h637-no

Steve said it was good, but I had my chowder so I didn't try it.

Yum! Looks good! Lots of big chunks of lobster without too much mayo—just as it should be!

Just read about the last part of your day on PEI. That lunch sounded delicious. I remember having mussels in Halifax that were the tastiest I'd ever sampled, so I know what you mean! What a nice day in beautiful countryside.

It was such a delicious meal! I really love those seafood shacks in the summer - all around New England like Connecticut and Maine but the seafood on PEI blew all of them out of the water.

What a fun Halloween evening. I couldn't believe how many Dalmatians were in that one photo! That's Fran's costume!

I know! Must have been one big extended family thing. So funny!

You two look great as Belle and Gaston. Thats my favorite meal of the whole cruise, I woukd have ordered fairly similar to Steve, but I need two of those GM Souffles!

Thank you! I really love that meal too, loved the GM souffles! I think I should have ordered two as well. Next time!

Sydney sounds like a sleepy little town. Your snacks sounded good, but now youve made me crave a Gyro! :laughing:

It was definitely a sleepy little town. There weren't that many people either - at least it seemed that way while walking around, it's as if we only saw other members of the cruise ship!
Can't go wrong with a good gyro!!

I can't wait to have a spa treatment myself...soon....

Me too...I really really need a massage!

Peggy's cove looks amazing! What a fun day.

It was a treat to visit such a cute picturesque town!

What a beautiful town. It looks straight out of a movie! Other than a less than filling lunch, it looks like a terrific excursion!

Yes it does look like some sort of film set, it was such the perfect little coastal town, plus a lighthouse...lighthouses are just so pretty!
Wished lunch was a bit more...substantial, but I also eat more than I should, hahaha.

Canada in the fall looks amazing! Its hard to beat the cruise when you get to go to all those awesome places.

It really is spectacular with the fall scenery! It is a great itinerary and I highly recommend it!

I've not had the opportunity to play the drawing game at Animator's Palate yet. I think we were in Remy the last time it came around on the Fantasy.

It looked like a fun evening in the Snuggly Duckling, I'll remember to get there early if we want to hang out!

I love how quaint and colourful everything is on the east coast! If we were to move anywhere else in Canada I would want it to be way over on the other side in Nova Scotia or PEI. Gotta be near the ocean!

It was about a 40 minute drive I think.
I love being able to just sit back, relax, and watch the scenery and not worry about driving - you must have seen so many beautiful sights. Gosh, Canada really has its act together ::yes:: Do you remember Rob (DisneyKid4Life)? I think I remember he lives around Halifax.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Horrendous-looking place, right? Just an eyesore...:rotfl:

Jk -Canada, you're beautiful!
:rotfl2: See above comment - I agree! It's just gorgeous :goodvibes

Awww, I love this picture of you two :goodvibes

I love how you kept reassuring us it wasn't cold, just windy. Martin Short would be proud ;) :laughing:

Wow I missed 2 updates :o
I love the pictures you took from your veranda especially the one of you looking off in the distance very pretty
Ok I’m super jealous you got one on one time with Black Panther so fun
Love all the details in the Snuggly Duckling
Beautiful beautiful Peggy’s Cove wow just stunning
Did you get to go inside the Lighthouse?
The water crashing against the rocks so pretty

Last edited:
Your excursion looked very nice. I'm always envious of the people who can book excursions. They don't let people in scooters book any excursion. We had the fortune that on one occasion there was an excursion designed for folks with mobility issues.

It sounds like that walk up the hill was quite extensive, the lobster looked good, but you're right pretty small. I'm not sure I could have taken that much wind. I really really don't like wind. And yeah, I'd leave the rock climbing to the idiots who don't mind being claimed by the sea!

Did you happen to notice the woman and her child in the waiting to disembark photo?? ROFL Anne of Green Gables my fav!!!!!!

We were on the Peggy's Cove/Titanic Cemetery excursion. Our guide was definitely a history buff and gave us lots of info about the area. I now refer to the tour as the Bus Ride of Sadness (not in a bad way) because of the events discussed: The Sinking of the Titanic, the Halifax Explosion, Swiss Air Flight 111 and its memorial, the forced expulsion of French farmers by the English, the diversion of flights to Halifax on 9/11.

At Peggy's Cove, we took many of the same photos that you did. The whole place is one big photo-op. Did some shopping (pewter Christmas tree ornaments, photo postcards from the guy in the booth (one is in my office), a small framed print of the lighthouse (again, in my office), etc. It was very windy when we were there so we absolutely stayed away from the black rocks.

The Titanic Cemetery tour was informative, but crowded. Several tour groups arrived at the same time. If we were to do it over, I would have read up about the cemetery and victims buried there in advance. The guide was moving from topic to topic quickly.

Once back at the port, we did a little more touristy shopping primarily to use up the Canadian dollars I got before the trip.

It was a fun day.

What a beautiful town. It looks straight out of a movie! Other than a less than filling lunch, it looks like a terrific excursion!

I can see this being the location of many movies - just has a pretty coastal town vibe!

Canada in the fall looks amazing! Its hard to beat the cruise when you get to go to all those awesome places.

It really is! We lucked out on the weather and pretty fall scenery!

So happy you had such a lovely day for Peggy's Cove! It is such a beautiful spot - It is quite close to the city but almost a completely different world. It is like traveling back in time to see the old houses and boats and things.

Sorry to hear that your lobster was a disappointment - maybe the really touristy spots aren't the best place to indulge. At least you got a good feed on PEI!

It is true how some places feel so far away yet they are so close to big cities. It's nice to get away without traveling too far!
The lobster wasn't bad, just wasn't a huge portion, and could have included some soup or something as an appetizer!

Yay! I know this place!! So neat to see pictures of you guys somewhere so close to home where I've been several times.

I kept thinking that I was only a stone's throw away from you!! Well, a really long stone's throw!

It's so beautiful there! I don't know what the people who live there even do with themselves, since there's really not much there other than the lighthouse, restaurant, and a few small shops. But I think the houses are so quaint and pretty.

Hmm do people only live there during the summer seasons or year round? I can imagine it can get very cold and quite isolated in the winter.

It seems like it's always windy up there! I guess being on the water? Definitely windy in the fall, but even when we went for my birthday in the summer it was pretty blustery.

It seems like it!! Typical of most places near the water I guess. I work right on the hudson river and we have to beware of the "wind tunnel" - even in summer!

That's too bad! I've eaten this exact meal there, too, and I found it was pretty small! You'd think they'd at least bring you bread or something! I don't remember whether there was bread when we went or not. And as someone who's eaten lobster on PEI, I'm not surprised that it was better! You really can't beat PEI lobster. :goodvibes

Yes exactly! Why not provide some carb filler if the lobsters were going to be small? LOL. It would certainly make it an overall better experience.
And yes the PEI lobster was the best!!!

Yum!! I love homemade gingerbread! My mom used to make it every fall or at Christmas time, but we did it with whipped cream and caramel sauce. That sounds so good with lemon and ice cream!! :thumbsup2

Yum, that sounds delicious too! I loved the tart lemon sauce with the sweet gingerbread and creamy ice cream. It was a combo I've never had before but I sure would love some right around the holidays! (or even right now, LOL)

Absolutely! It's beautiful, but I don't know why people ignore the warnings and get so close! It's pretty common around here for people to say not to go out on the "black rocks," and it's because everyone around here knows that where you can see the rocks have been darkened, the water comes up onto them. But it seems that every few years we still hear about somebody who was out there visiting who got swept away to sea. Very sad. Safety first!! You guys were the smart ones!

So true! When we used to go to Hawaii all the time we learned to heed the warning signs of the ocean especially those with hidden currents which can sweep you out to sea, also tide pools were quite dangerous. They look so beautiful though and the first thing you want to do is jump in one. But then you read all these stories about tourists swept away or hit with a wave and crashed into rocks. So sad.

Yum! Looks good! Lots of big chunks of lobster without too much mayo—just as it should be!

Too much mayo is no bueno! (I rhymed!)
I like the ones where it's pretty much just a split top bun, lobster and some melted butter. I think it's called the Hot lobster roll and is a Connecticut specialty although pretty much served everywhere in the north east nowadays.

I would need her with me, too!! I have no clue how to even begin eating a lobster!!!! Now, give me a giant slice of pizza and I can go to town without a problem LOL #ChicagoGirlProblems

LOL. It's always nice to have someone peel your lobster for you!!!

I've not had the opportunity to play the drawing game at Animator's Palate yet. I think we were in Remy the last time it came around on the Fantasy.

It's pretty fun! Just a nice interactive touch that Disney does well!

It looked like a fun evening in the Snuggly Duckling, I'll remember to get there early if we want to hang out!

Yes, definitely get there early because all the seats were taken and we had to share a stool at a counter.

I love how quaint and colourful everything is on the east coast! If we were to move anywhere else in Canada I would want it to be way over on the other side in Nova Scotia or PEI. Gotta be near the ocean!

So true! I would be lost without a body of water nearby!!
It really is pretty!

I love being able to just sit back, relax, and watch the scenery and not worry about driving - you must have seen so many beautiful sights. Gosh, Canada really has its act together ::yes:: Do you remember Rob (DisneyKid4Life)? I think I remember he lives around Halifax.

It is a nice perk about these excursions!
Hmm, I think I remember Rob, but it's been a while!

Awww, I love this picture of you two :goodvibes

Thank you!!

I love how you kept reassuring us it wasn't cold, just windy. Martin Short would be proud ;) :laughing:

It is indeed like the windy city!! :laughing:

I love the pictures you took from your veranda especially the one of you looking off in the distance very pretty

Thank you! It was the scenery that inspired me!

Ok I’m super jealous you got one on one time with Black Panther so fun

I know!!! It was awesome. He was just strolling around by himself, no line to wait on! I LOVE DCL!

Love all the details in the Snuggly Duckling

They did a good job!

Beautiful beautiful Peggy’s Cove wow just stunning
Did you get to go inside the Lighthouse?
The water crashing against the rocks so pretty

No it seemed the lighthouse is closed to the public. It was smaller than I thought it would be too.
It's definitely pretty but I wouldn't go near them!

You made the right decision there!

SPACE matters!! :laughing:

Your excursion looked very nice. I'm always envious of the people who can book excursions. They don't let people in scooters book any excursion. We had the fortune that on one occasion there was an excursion designed for folks with mobility issues.

Aww, that is unfortunate about the scooters and excursions. I'd have at least thought that some excursions can be made accessible, ones that don't involve hiking and stuff like that. I would think that Disney Cruise excursions would be more inclusive considering their parks and resorts seem to be good about those things.

It sounds like that walk up the hill was quite extensive, the lobster looked good, but you're right pretty small. I'm not sure I could have taken that much wind. I really really don't like wind. And yeah, I'd leave the rock climbing to the idiots who don't mind being claimed by the sea!

There definitely was a hill, but we walked it very slowly so didn't feel the burn. :snail: We kinda had to walk at the pace that Steve's dad walked which is very slow in any case (and he's even slower now, poor guy).
The wind was a little much at times. I wanted to take my pictures, and I did but I also sought refuge in the store as well, which sold lots of touristy knick knacks that can keep you occupied for a while.
Agreed - don't understand why some people have to act so "brave" only to be swept away! I'll save my courage for another time...

No, it def looks like it is missing something!

Right? It's not just me...but I can eat a lot!

All of these sights look amazing! Def makes me want to do that cruise!

I highly recommend it!! Esp with Disney!

We were on the Peggy's Cove/Titanic Cemetery excursion. Our guide was definitely a history buff and gave us lots of info about the area. I now refer to the tour as the Bus Ride of Sadness (not in a bad way) because of the events discussed: The Sinking of the Titanic, the Halifax Explosion, Swiss Air Flight 111 and its memorial, the forced expulsion of French farmers by the English, the diversion of flights to Halifax on 9/11.

At Peggy's Cove, we took many of the same photos that you did. The whole place is one big photo-op. Did some shopping (pewter Christmas tree ornaments, photo postcards from the guy in the booth (one is in my office), a small framed print of the lighthouse (again, in my office), etc. It was very windy when we were there so we absolutely stayed away from the black rocks.

The Titanic Cemetery tour was informative, but crowded. Several tour groups arrived at the same time. If we were to do it over, I would have read up about the cemetery and victims buried there in advance. The guide was moving from topic to topic quickly.

Once back at the port, we did a little more touristy shopping primarily to use up the Canadian dollars I got before the trip.

It was a fun day.

Sounds like a nice and somber tour. I'd like to do that one day when we're back in Halifax. The mementos you picked up sound perfect. I like displaying things I get on vacation, although for now it's mostly my vast array of popcorn buckets which are sadly taking up all my shelf space.
I dunno, I keep thinking I have to do this cruise again one day - I just had too much fun and there was so much more to see in these ports.
Good idea to use up the dollars on the last Canadian port. We used up ours also back at the port - I bought a lobster shirt for Steve.

Hmm do people only live there during the summer seasons or year round? I can imagine it can get very cold and quite isolated in the winter.

I wonder this, too! Any of the little seaside tourist towns I know like this back in New Brunswick typically seem to become ghost towns over the winter.

Too much mayo is no bueno! (I rhymed!)

::yes:: :laughing:

I like the ones where it's pretty much just a split top bun, lobster and some melted butter. I think it's called the Hot lobster roll and is a Connecticut specialty although pretty much served everywhere in the north east nowadays.

Mmmm, that sounds good. Will have to give it a try.

Day 6 Part 2: Peggy's and Pirates

Here are some additional pictures of Peggy's Cove and it's beautiful scenery:

KwDzepb7WVbpOMkAlasSOEitjLTpuBlvv7lyNOt5Jj2U_YwsigpyVRTBf7zRSuvhHAa4QkX7p6DJO0LcGzdc-XnK4n4Ox755WEjCgdK3jJZaMbTAi1R-qmdAoQToekDKUOhhvn-yZuURrJ4bFXpixuizdzrteSJ5hrJbYB6YjyemfWfy_l6vwbhAjI-quAZ_8wxdJmRcjBnDqU0UlxD_uRTMyMS3M8kmW8OkcThGQJQxNasAJII8m3JngarnJRKAUzr9cAEIVh0zCMI6O8kEnl9YhvyrDll_lIPDRC0fyNlN0dJE2GMZ1wXO4IrpkKM_3EtHRYR2dKFty68p5EzmZIGmTsx59S-R8bPpFGSPwalbqIT7uQVFT5PrCnN2G8UPEL8kzo_OYGb2hsW65QunFtyQOH2A0Rp9q4eKYOmArcJ1KWRyMp0hiZLcFKx1nHHaLQnqpFnar2xgR0wv-H_YTcjSI6LLwTkw_pUFC-utjdORfa2o2zosBwIGeTxX-cmnag7H-FcX_Xg5ZK1Pr-g_BaN2FoH4Hvg4-dHKmARFW-QWcPxUlPper76x1J18t29dzgNa_R6Sb5qytMUoR7SPnQP8T_oaaxAJ2rV8op8IRb4A3K2TDZaOvZfJOGAqZW2yisR46EtGJ5B3cxHRQgPbAogj6YHnDX4XhQ=w1087-h724-no

ehBC5VwbTuy_f6TqqgVUgy7gyr5hhde9F5u8qnWmrCbuwWn2KiNP37HToPCGwaVGB4jvB1ZJTEfuEJHVd4bZ6MTX0ocZ1uinHqsRAQBLWmgly3ysGl3wtzIEsJLggqL1Mp53gT7quQyQv9ArFpgpoy2dQPgOYKOzmjwcWQds8sbbeZu2Pzc6v4z75A_LkRZaB1PgyeJ5cXfsHOAtWTl5WDJ7LKO2rgR3ySJfl-9lEz0vg-2DQaS5NB1l64UJXOGU1EAR9JR1vnKna6pwMidMrxI5SHUwM-U2fKwmJZkzoy2SLPeaNbU-8w9QPhJCSDGeJ8a5YO7AcFBhTByK_Q2spo-6BxpcJvbzq0bsYOYjsLh6z5JpRN4EtJhAQwa-AFYFMYXE9l0QuHwKW2Rde2jOmpa482KNZAxTKoIw191afbjpCaYCvHa9OGMxZADy9p3wSrMgAyl0jTF-R2tS13mi9Sa6iRD6KfsL6tiRa2b1f_ek-ecLdgq-jMChKgxugOOQzt2suOzMFyzHDPxVve99amG_Y-tndlG_5f1CaNVY0jwakg8HJy7zRBBQ6gOflN6y9kwsEhlAFlDyubKdCu0VcPFMDXZhlYFeB-jP8O6EM7OHJrLBrWQUeR3yWNnmPVnvWuPZ5IgkfHHezbQ5yjby6RS5nwq-yu60MQ=w800-h600-no

yC3QzTfu6-qLFpntuKaUmGxqcWOYpgsSvQfyNQX0vizrbcHgOAgG4COtNkZyEx__l209YSOwJShgBcYn55xUERAsefRRSnfclM7zPOgakJUvFpAD4vxVj4CI2142jeUSksWVr0XzaQLSp-Z9K5ESDmI_1yBn3TqYYPi7jxup8lW4pIjP_xf0wvXlrDXK5W7DVF4A_23W-hBsKGzA97we5Iaf0h6C6YBO9EN_pXFRRBXYl7l81Ssgjm6pEzuv7rY0MG0N03zVBOUDvWqICPQ5bNuwHBIpGVhagHvYOHurTDI6v2ozjdjK4wUPFLImAlF6DRGmLZhgE_lGxPPkku8DyaMPdKdgiwaF7NhScNbPbs0nIYDhSBjOZdukm9AHpQyoygMG_U1jbs_rGiLo3V6hOyU4rAoONWOE-Q3E5N81j60F9jLkw7JNc5m6AvWrTW6NXPXs4uloEOOWxaVEUyfS3YfSyAE6bLE9CmnkOdmOY4iYb8ReWVrByp0irHU0GqPROqw-fH3hNlHcwxhAEPrEcW5cFhGZXjjvmzzkNi8INLNl0GJEkFB1D5NGjVHIEarHDstpYF2-YDVVmOvwgBZuszCRJoRC5DO-Kyh5fGdaXOTKC2LacZrnMtCEoUn-QAm12Qe_fFRQKm6uPZKKlbdSV57Q7WggbudqAg=w800-h600-no

cnMmxqucNKgVa_Tz7bo6PT_T1mTSjlVdAPhwoHUQGbI7SPJav0WgbjnqgeW2X2Vv7fTagW4af6G4Xe0K4v0ykO10XwWZy_bHu7JDWFMUSdDPMdX3hvRhkPYbjOu4L45ODyv8N5Ts4TuR8dO9iTNvF4XvUO8PQWfMpJQ26fELeIaLjq2VBjIoBwS0jzJ6Oiud97THM6AAq9-97MrdMw2WFedmGjV_v0fNnoTvbP-WmNuwnnvnbYJ_rPp4SahELusrW66vIP-2nbxyRsYbmTEA8JaHslRG-rFEqopDWGE0Hr7hwAUyCv-ckyVSrl2Kw4bgAmOszjtFuyDpK0GtNJIRypEW5Kj-OqmQSi3HBT4dRoHOobBnY1IRUWvDxBRT20RDiXeYxpE6O9U_MEicnfzgGXIFLi7DNAByL6reHnbdb17gZRrgt6ju9MgGvCDHghCUgaZ6_krAwS9RgB2-myA_PkQS63QhkR3fhfrq9apE3OJTqFSylTbsPOHA2bA08FLd6GRdd8u7FbKtmd-QkEpF4LqdrLEKUjAtGbJjYr0DuCsRvlWvxbF5dgSNe_ljowd50DfKAkU6Bbs7qpC6F6QmNy--lKs1HAfALCf-UhcS7rlKEbmtgEjcnmnSU1GPNKzgzRXLSA3jygsG2Gb8zx2eBSwR4uPt46QP2A=w800-h600-no

gS5kBRzLuQAHCmTuiSxKerjW1rSlXl5mYFGGkCdatdcMV4sNbhDWOq5PWb2XZDdF-h2xx6lDvgwUrBYTIpmUvWEzN3_7l-4GDobiivp-s9mYjyouqHRNzufAh8jF52QHhXKJzKebfctyfe_ZcNL2gRiqkE00rJwv96jRxOyWEaTxR_pFa4WPuX_QNtIoO1kMsLAC1wmXZ0VDJyI-gcglDWu_b4akLhKHoQHK4Ccmqgc_n_03xCqNt-KIZeyf0iOdCGTxbAnxGnxmehEIVdymHzBxrXjD6qs0kN4f8t7Utroj3GObJC6uVUtN0o_2rTDLZz-z8PEtm1QIe8CipuwRg1NNclyslKeW5i1b9OOp4nZqkchCnFf8bq8DfikIYvbsYArbh3HTrYN0YMlodmMq5qNUDE2s67P0l-zQSRhcq7WxwkZxwZ4dyes8ebItIXFc3J2HRhem81dtYECK0axQe1ELZkWL-Gx-vbPntWV8SVQvYa2DYEXDjJuUNTgauIB64N4xcH57K-dEtnHaYu0T8YrOOGdMR2tZcQDov86s7W25Sb7BnrlEdVS66SgSXNXVsTI_qWdXP9XegfMome3qURVOaoM6b5JVeobAPsNK8Y82zTGqfuIr8ynVsOz8lgUf5J-yCeSwvGmBrwWU8SYdi734IwnAaEeg7Q=w800-h600-no

28o45aYmADklnREoghIsB8LEHFx-jAJN4teJd_V6N8OTE9e2E9aut03UdKsU35z5UlWeZD9RVgZrtBwP-ywsxnndEFP0GpMXaIwL9-zwMw5wy8aiQwfgNF7GJwiLIOXax-w88VS7Fa8UH2poKc1c54TAbbQRfpgGH2yOPToFuMNxjYjqB-fgTYjauxzFceB1RiNtTOJ0ZHIwz3NplG-SBq5z-pmGlyncsNRARgOpp4pSLieMawabaj73D8Gfr1v6xgBxkH1ctMax5wBH9E0rAbS7gUzpne1IX1h0YnKyKVuijdSpC6-MdF9RQzAvKu5pGYbCHrDsMENVw0ZB4WkG9zuBOU_gmSSYhI-uuhoLhlg4IFh3OV-DK4TZQ1jT57j04xBMw3pITMPjd-5ZP7M36xs9ofWTMWmgzp1pLsMUbaon8sU0e0yUMWNikRWFVTCKKiuoNhKnEblwdKqJJLtebdOEm5sJliioV-vgawLTWoseSkMjCRrknj123ynkLHORHZOfuDuBELhQ8LE1lcMO7iVda8SYDJ9vXtthy9DY0r8loDv385faQRoo-bOgwVDXOK88iuiM6SsEM8vXFVaOA0NDo3zU-lRiUGsQfXTTds2VQLtzNpQ_nWjmnc1NB412ZYMehT9tGVScbxlltpf4GE4URRhFLtT9CA=w800-h600-no

9Up7Zif6oMvfIvUg40EoaNe8yCAxngCc8ibr8_zjUnWMi2l8pk3B4AfanqwsuKWut7HuZJBJ_ImSUK7oKxv2zYgWspsou8BlTbuJ-T1-kxmK5rOAbCHCKt9nfkBIDY0iiEKqjJmZKnSD3qObw69GBcGx3UbK4dwFWKDRSIyVEfb9hbvv0FRyozD11pNZvBIu9OYrXZM9W9MoSLDcZN4gvheuERzNdiqxTilb2_GCaGJmBxutM4fCTib5PGTTqBqeg7RWzU5SnpAsk5mtUsjO3HbkNranbv6T6gLJnUllORlOzL8of54ERgo1gj6ZzSUSzqs4IkpXWAGkNmQ6rBl_lMPKgIOtvbafQoEDhxSTRNK6_dGTKx9W43aDm0P-U0WhqFdPSZRqlRR1q3W_-it4kVrsGkGlxx43SibkGoeARKmTyyw3YcGyVExy27hehVNqN325hghlqRY3psrtS_Nsq2Yn4lY3mtEtoLOPEyKmnxZeI9OZNg2J6NMr7YI2vO-OHifddReckCfrlIVskrpVscrh66Lo-vkIaR7ASq6P8KeoR6HevOnGKhOIdM6oHiLakN1K3ItK8RzG5V7IR6sUiOF59LsE52w6Ys0WJASvp_20CbcBbPje9Fo_a9NvjxHazKH7kyU_dVkmS1o-7s9reBBtxFE7DZKegQ=w1087-h724-no

After ample time exploring Peggy's Cove we headed back into the tour bus. It was a very cute town and I think it'll be really bustling in the summer when most things are open and in season!

Our bus took a drive and after about 25 minutes we ended up at the Maple Syrup factory. OK I fell asleep on the bus so I was a little groggy coming out so I don't really have pictures. Basically we were all taken to a room and we watched a video of the syrup process and we were handed each a maple syrup candy individually-wrapped. We could then taste and buy maple syrup products in the store area. this "factory" seemed to be a designated stop for tourists and I would probably skip this next time as you can get very good maple syrup products else where near port and other destinations. I think I was expecting more of a factory setting and live scenes of them bottling stuff. We did however just take advantage of the time here to pick up stuff for friends and family and they sold cute little bottles of the syrup which are easy to take home.

Watching the video:

8AH5h-dWP2TEHoIGdkgDNa1GQdNvUuuoEn-s19XK4eFd5lUedv330NRck3NeLUeGfEh_OcnNXN6tn15VSSTZ5LneJV7WJJyFsq5WBQ3FrYsaL4guQGK_a7neFEBST0yhke8QG0DQzThobHv-0yba1L6f4M3NIvPdSc7ftBF1KyvWaV6H2VrAfwtBfqV610Touf3rbG_5A27_ajXNnNcaLKRx33haGansmBLFwiXC3rNFWHeMZWA-Zof_LFOItOaBPkuQgmEaCCv-OuzERIfuyEG1925oWUK_KwQOvMOVQJxzn19j5ouStAemjXol24O4jz8PuqB84jwyo-Wex3kChCoFmJUavoxtZMynoOWxhpWYjPw7DJBH0icpqWsgkdgo6Wx1OMz_oNntKFEF8a2B9XJQgwPJgFovP88ZfJcQcwvU8ldm7kWpncYwltfp-BMInTADDvegKmo0dbBDNbYbxmw73PEMjNIIuTCmdNLZz5jx6GFSSCNVY4qsb2TJwyMRVCmW-Bay_zvrMfUWQCm7wgYnOjgxJXuXIb7JB0c7obK-2STaJ53vL38gBGYODtnhoYbfDLcCYke5LxONylKaUuVind7lnf0E31K5_KQk78HyczWM0wWCXIbpkE9olSE0Z16S_qyq9DQvbjmKe7sHbTKKcdYTUjYq3A=w1087-h724-no

Maple syrup candy:

6vAXLHwDxb5s5zvC30Qy9vwVz9KCVpmzYUWeemQ-_97NWmkAIzlCZEl-V580p9a2vF6gSWGWNqq3obPKe-z0xpE_6QFxmnWB_LzmMUGSHsXbLtzk1AsAxosEh4mVa1v4tixEYumK_jnDHj5ZCZJu-4dR6rIiXYtKzAQ5W5wnCbUCCTD2h-U_Y4cpci52ZbwvfC9LOYTvFjn9SMiI8RTBGLXx-4sMrJemQjZTdyQWAA-qg0R96WCFF0xKGF-7km1ACCfmO4FLPQJwagwXyxDicksrM4KncdPNBDC0oIcppJWSxf16qDOOx1ZgjH__vjAcIDngpzSVqknZYW9uNdDelywHARxATNrpNvFm7Frr0Oug-tEC-DvDyuFGlg_RnGSAYLpfV3JSM34k5r2ULPuMj80RUdza_QaMau_Yfur_NjmVbhfPVI8WYZFw4eiGRuGRuBJxtwNFlzsrIBITZ2rOfpphCWSJOdn_jl_rSOyk4b71zc3EjiEG_3ISk_yuVMXj2Djm7ka9OQPJFCdyYnZmNQlN27dA1pQxmZRbwnjYV6BbgWrWkzzJRi79DW-D-hNEcH5m47JHATNSOAbR0u6l1kQihE6cR_vMDyA_q2KRliOof1AzjNbHC00GyAJzmti4QbH22hn26khR3BdyoT4pvmEEcdg0xLZ8iQ=w1087-h724-no

We finally headed back to port and our tour guide took us on a driving tour of downtown Halifax.

N0_87Z1XXKhmb1ss6Idg3Q4gJTJDureEdPY-ODlpLzkr-J6WNoWl1dhpJSJpAN0x5gB5_3QcnOAljuaPiBY5pYYbdXQHOwwbjaJjs7Gj0W3nVTh3dLfg4vaESQAsXRSiTNH3G7QYOU0r2j7rKIfjkUJkzBPsyP7isZzYkuZmYEGnf9Eqzd1-_AaUTf1_AgsZDck1oAYvm9GaHkIQ-932iGWtKzv9oEtsrof7eMi5bpu4Bo1C5h_Og6RKPH8TKgBWLBvTgUjT1on6d9cW7_4qMc2gt22-ydZ-HWvQ4FJwTSt9xJrrZLIKoUWLZYik6KgHoCL61YkaozFQ_DedIQKGjeDilm7wR2kLpThR4DqOPLPukwxV663FeJTdX5hb_g94RX_TuvNvwnC8s2ydRbqJeQlFdac-4Uags9TUlM1baA0C-GPOltHQNkcQaKaz1eL4qUKt9wWPi0ZahobvojQ0ApfQSrLEgcdE292Osco2k2ZXbPUY3k3P2Wo_VSERKH44UcGLHfV3-tEVgfGHkkIbWDueD-3mSXcOEJqIgenMa6pHqthD91QRkhXdTRACFA3ANE5mXSpzYPXDK6fzexwsIa4TjMnlkeKOMAreDhZ-3_k54Jf_Dt9DYak2uU2Lvo8ae-Z6sKyw9-RLHcWh8byz-79iqJThBwd8YQ=w1087-h724-no

C-O9-hCaD4JxO1KLQp6YYt8SOXonkJdRU01WYp_pVzd-xmg8gq5Up2seQPS-lZ_5uztDCxwz-ezAP61zieguii9KVO244zk6_NshgJ9x_IoqTD0zZ1-x1f-_QbM19POUw8bydkWgHQMlHmFnUwYQOH38Qthvls45ch5GzoeIRL6NySfvhA0Ezen-avPQT_OFHYXPsDEGnlCBstR6GQhrTmMPCqugICPM0J8Y3n-zOSpU68PJXJPUjiikOUp5JlsJ41ZLkiziAD7Q70eApr7zN2_qV1xRLVukv3GwmDHWwtIjHsRpNhjKe5SOIEJlwCIG1w4ZM_RIm3jwg77Am4swfOrUFq-VqzJjYjRH6FBsaH_Yw2qf6gBnE_Go9fems4lYY9Drf1hmudhu2b0fiMFmUbBRZzUDRRfYG23I6fG6W-GvJWKf9aiSA4h2EPdNxfaIeVmxDdrUFKlOnd8wqUz7-KKfvgDbxZD_3o9YB3bTYUQYj7Dv99ROZW8oP74rQyJwefYhf5-ZRv6EdiC3pFBmlUygEsjZYpsB00TLbEth2Ax60uGEho4DVKyxAWmbJG7Kz3Il6J7UYu4eStgSeq1R2utEygf-lFdT5p9pwxo_jrD7GD8yr3z71tcm3HxfjW2nqKcLuaji6XD4bQdRb-m3BYr8sFAJY2TaMQ=w1087-h724-no

k40DL3K17-ylmNzWwL4FjpVlpaFIgxi40xEcaZGiIr5GeBL6eJZuVL_HU5he-9pPQl_mBK3qYk_bH2rsNDHKARs0tH2pLvy0MMZmZ2KrFpS9evbYSR7G3bkmwoI9hpnqmdG7tnskCTAUdPYt4k4FHnqMwt4cxA1CJmyyQcJHR4RIEx1QUSTUW7SrNlbCM_V5vLz-xsbjJhfI-mp-mNoRAUhPXUGtyIZoHUOT4OmWA0eJG-S_hsxTCU1-TxtoxdeH842QmXrjWDU8Folvc45NgbK8HQk_4nEpMrYopipDlr1zTOBbipMGW8Qyi48tETt0Nn0ExZZJza_cha2RQ-4-EqJzISpuwzwd8jJdMJxOGWHSCGvUZxqtoWM-iF4vtx4dFZq3ldtWDULdkAXg8h5Kevioy4fAOViJc-4mjcebakY0Gkv7IXFrMf7LW1vkKuqd_VijH9HMAI9Ilvu_JxlEiTOdwJJBzrAy8HwvH92Zk6FtcSVUsFE3pFb4wE9sXEwu6QlICy2YkNxUlZc-loqHAk_olB_HzMuXt-b33mBjXGRHMkze7yPf1jq3x-usOlni0UVkvsgIRJ9rww8O4ENMuGF6vg3IEEucNNVHwXN3V6WMpfEzP6HL4FKypclivb2z25E-biV1XRUTkARYSybjDiJ9WPQzT-Pg5A=w1377-h918-no

U0bDcKRFvnQzlpANL9eQMs0ROAIS_aVjDIl9fzUCrDLHsBiqMGuKveLJqAi8QR-AT-yUHDnFr-KYqp2VXPxQEdbIAECiAUrfiK3H7xWC7HZIVUlYy5fAuDsT4RHRTW0ljZzATKE5W0mfRLO0hy7OpzDCZ5tebg77nrUpFDwQPOzAgOV1aYA_2wByQsW7OFBSvYnnRbG8IcSmhxpbXbzd_sYO2fWfifRgHFlDBsRyn6XVjtIl44JZ21WFKTP8J3W06zJtwLp6oGaA7VbJwBW0aERCoK8QXNw4cPFEOCJaV_455_RfWJJOtkn4AIN6HybmrH682E6LLbKH3y9lsoiW2U7NMqWa-TVkZxV6ngF_RQCAKvbN-0dxAgXrMPK5ufSVckufL9GBJ536xiCbu-TDDhGp6UBGrIsPzSYJbBjbgNIiShTtQNyl7UWzx8zyCWRO1yqvUsKPFTlWfaO3pasH-0D2nBaXAUQpH0pRU-JW_cNdJYX8UVn3yRjIzbbQVFh-P4n41TOFcafWEzK2dMRP6uZgab-10EBcj-mhqhp3aq3giCu_z_3-qpKDB4voQsLCxzobs7N4h-XGPP-sPWvVpffOviBLJaDrS8DW--UXQkQZtmV8fvSgjg78uxcHDTewwXj0IPki6-X1pZC1_JjOs_qo_AXq_xhghA=w1377-h918-no

It is definitely a lovely town and I'd like to visit again one day. I've been to Halifax once before and we visited the citadel, and on this driving tour we got to drive through it which was nice. By the time we got back to the ship it was time to board again. It was a long day but we still had festivities that evening! Everyone went to rest, and I'm pretty sure Steve went in search of crab legs, and I headed to my favorite spot, the Rainforest Room! I went there pretty much every day without fail, so for me the week pass was worth it!

Here's a view right as we were leaving port:

ZmhzNk_JluZFbkfxN9YFYs3Pegt9m47JZdbEYehcBws1dzvVj9QC41a5WqVQnSGNCpH0Yz79RanheddB0YxhJvsCjm0SZpS1pYbxLR00VIqjtvLzMPHMbHlPuIpsTqgloW7T7DSgm71Ug7nZPgbwUeK5bZXhw2Al3E1V4gMCpBCl7duWhn1KgZyG13usRdeEA8jRgGN2CJvqRiEo-k6CQJpP4hGkWQB1165lhw_XKp7H0bHR-w4X4xodZ1jFFGr5cKE6zgz4KPP1q4N7aBKqxfpzAFllrKiwLZPRAr6UkZwUjy5nv2VIXIOJSWtx-PFwntNVOl1Iu_RrGFk_BaGyc4eWcae1WFcxiO2lWUkcDsOxlelb5_hmUC_NofzFOGZI2N5so25EYhhVBGc2aidZDv_tLXLkj-K81BARYfsLDTS4FfKcw_4K95kL3Y9gadK_9GZy76HgxC9kk_45oFn4UCK-NH0NI2GG0oHAQioFULoAidJtkX60GaSR5K25ZtTovKB0nBDvv7UnIlIkPHWncslL_6IRGONkg1plr2YM-N6RkGFeIARtzHuJH-I4jXz4oxx2KFQ12v14YCSCfiCvQrdAZjr4O2jo0-wP7AhJW8bfGDQSklCB2xooob8DKhv-1oBP-_3oDcGEfMkRpYoNp1kQNbH1MARdWA=w800-h600-no

So as we were heading out further and further into the sea, the waters became really windy and choppy. Guess the Peggy's Cove weather followed us back to the ship. Therefore the Pirate night was moved indoors, which was fine with us. I think I got windblown a little too much today so I was personally glad we did not have to be outdoors getting more whiplash. No fireworks though, bummer. We got dressed in our finest pirate gear and before dinner, we took some pictures in the Atrium.

Updated to add: My outfit was a rather lazy one. I had all the pirate accessories like blades and belt from previous cruises. I wore a tunic I got from Cracker Barrel for like 13 bucks although the sleeves also had dangly things on them (like the hem), but I got so annoyed that I cut them all off. I liked it better that way. The boots were the same Loki boots I wore on MDAS. Steve's outfit was also pieced from stuff we already had, the boot covers are from his Han solo outift from SWDAS, and the new addition is the sailor shirt which he will also be wearing during MNSSHP! #costumerecycling

MlcwwnF0Qrdg5kE7IjiC9pU2kkxK7IXO_hMVQv2H6s2NGcTbzEl8oEZFsRW1tQygzClJMuXw26Dx81pxsx5Ygf0tFNY5U74tSvUPic6WPx5NyQSyk-Pjr5stI3DU6Gu8PZSeLMeCQtgm0R9U1AGkq1k64S_-fPAQJiQki8Et63HYlqlyCbHdXmcN5ZFKCty9c2p8aN-wG34JyK-IuNK7IkrkGYLCtNb5e--6DiNinTwFVw5ZEZ-MqZ3F36s-HPO06d73-OoEvFovMEFtCAn4wO8rYVzrbMpKSkjIZQ6EbyC1qjMH7DZiNlZahoD515x0iREBsJ2QbI3pdHE6u0Z1fOEc_9sMmEcOLAonZGAlzu--uYVo7Q9njIF82Ym-SsoMNT80Y7tmfKHI8ZUumdIFbh9JmrVTBT_6r4CI8a6IXNh6E2Cae2moJqxmPJ0yI6ZoQrgr2pv6FmImUmtJ2634XkrF9ZUFF0OVh_foP62PVEaLqi9Rwca_aDjxo4ap1PMrvviHS9q_Dld2q6WLOkr0VpRlwSPkPvQTLyxlkygVOrB3tDoJXVOzZHEwCIr2h2GGdgadiunkVYO9eztsVm_y-eVPvRB6fbtKBcvrdIg0proIbrBI-AVc2nImOUd7WSkFqJ8m-BdO3tsaE550XRL4HO8jG1R8CgnFCw=w600-h800-no

Don't you love Steve's "arrrgh!" face?

cDms6_UAO-YG4jQewLoVqkPt5cCeO1YgzMXEIb25qN-7pirzOfBW0jTBvvjY6VGebEzkRz09xkX8EecAG3a-WvTS32qSDN71aRhAPc0UBdxXIDV4-VKzP0M0OBQ-AY6z4wW5psl54DLvZh4ze3zWr8SWSJNFiRcCjWROAxSk3g0CJCbB36SRo0fS_f0FmTXTdYXpRsKsJRmM7ojj1PhLTPn0IcVfcjYqnDjGeQngh7tJ5Eh7086w1EtOnOFZ6mbluaFI9FV6vAkdGDnMCKMAMpypYhu7kK_URHj2I0G-DlyGxSmgSSlTGPcIgxuKc6slGNFR0MfWEypamE7aC9Q3JtSN7kKxlX73Gg1MUxSjJbn14jRk2ZRbiOxZwp4U-50McMm3e1_B68Q_0i3ixvU6xC1SozNLXk2hvpe7zrubjQtiFWspIgI0cy8477vKGwcm_7_BLlRrZDWZ97BRKzqhW4ESt5rOVa5uYbgKFmQZUZ4hIbQ_9ChAzCvPC64tTPFmzL0Ngc_oMSxKnsPmRHEh5uQWBa5mFYmknEVmlmqvySc4HWbwrnLX1E-P6ltZVp96ayxv0f-hVa-7VQuPjf2jVevvZHQc2fbY-64pbfuD2QcjSBw5Qw6zw1sEyZaW45ZHEUkG1XWyxnu9P1mTmreK89Rf7ZJZPxZpPA=w800-h600-no

RqMfZ1kZycETFh1vKNWEhrGhT2fu35ZsajXhj0ltX3AaaNIKsV82cYAVM4dPXWzVbQVcxWDXZsB3b340dvvALvyYcSO3H8oJykLhIfl2UMq4LUsyUK5aIL4SzewGPx4zT4HrkSLkujqQxLTFxgP43HZLxVYIz4gn7BFcrT5dbedzs_iczn1MbmdFT83qxU1wvwYHsmLiH_OQIUWcRRDhKM389tRlUG7E4F0oWuFWT14L0ivoNNZyYV0cf9MDV5sifWsngARXB9BvgXegY6zW2U1WRwfKNQjm7ZuZG6G7CNysVwEiAuefj6q07pTS8mJIMgruxuvleiMqtDI3rEE44415D6cPkb7fxxmgnqSHx5s66SR7JKieSQJ4cTv6vc2c6kpvVrBAeXdXNYIBmn2J69Kh8eErCeG4j3adx5NVtrJ07GI2el-ITAzplu81OwwGhccrpXR8hGpmBs8g9_7aXGbCUIeVkF5zP4ySSRcBW2KUi-De_DsW6zvqQasLUiegVh3Ym9pK2kWttK3VTUu1rPnXhNb_rIiWl_cJ45KSevJaT3YPgpSx0COu1KwWKBQzQDhONeB3PSrKS4dCCYzp7zl731inmHq8gGsWI5nDYagqJHtC1HACyZnvM6DOMcUE1xVpcbnjufKWT4VCoXeVhRsfq0j_9qq-CA=w544-h724-no

pdrBniGarqYtlIHm1BP-_ahL2EE6m6N6fEeGkVPwr4ku4oLa7EHwf4gOPed9YZocwdVSjf1w4mq9qu0jIcRAaCytzXZoG0GzWF4fMizjGEcgRKPXAskYJPf_eLxyaQmYOwVD1nBIFsNoqNIzpXZrYmLktmwQs9yt43pr5O59FZVMUPjGzpx06bq34zWnr8xkX_oXJ4CtxBer9rQSb4zKzsT0c0zAdNMJyWTUS34Ze95-LFz6wuA0euJ4ifA8z-1k_fG5HIUteqgeFwaA13R1x9IpdYZ9ENOHRivAgpxrVdnDYvLSl_B9kbIeK7wqxjTKZmQc3PFi42uUw4fUUoVajnLAdxpqw9CWFC7YzbWHCl3vRuQExoiqwXQ3gQar1TcBNLRiNRr4mR3CskdW3B_piI2AHomeR9bm3JGZSrT4lZ5_lkhu3R1rwXRz1NhgAChDy9UbAFXoo3rrnreh5UNTBfbJqfXgGrMJ0Dah1IkG9xTq3RB17a1c40f6lucGMFYK55cBSyJmO6gWtpOlSph8QRCrycee0uBfU5DZtcekdou1rqKn1KoMAlhV0dJskNVvQb9tq4IpRnf7VO_1sF8HXxGrcDWbiK1lhXN1fwyqSG4-v_og855TBLjvt3QU6vLE_GGD_PA4UzfQhcNKsRc0vRVDhMOebeSwwg=w544-h724-no

FuVo0l3dpIGQQGYH0JB3-krG5oxhF-w5jxNoEBJyxkn8Ub_jp5dKZMEBlt4ZqvB23CP9FK--HHXddudtaK7WLFNk6U3MaGdk8UMVzJ_UYwkScYhVL0zJYZH4VUN8-sYyF86GAB_UOppvSCxWsFH-ydPssHjNU9eWYGtPg-EYRljjyrleUtUx8P-RW40l7wmY_E87uyjBxS4gxpSS_Hv4N1Gqm0Aex3LBcA8xXHd2n6Lc-PlS8NPLEOBT8zfqBU_9Sq83CzgERwnAhvMxXeQlKXhTSNhHcCeWCUJ7WM4jSaxP8ibtHz7uZFOZMkP1ado90AbTWGWlHKTc2kCTMliQpKwydhq8eHAHyn44p07zAekuxZ8ZoyGZLSWbEPnEaJHuN__D6K6zKviI60jTVShkEQsbONzzpqER0WFCDSW26i6pIY7CiyobnCAbdfiYr4ST0WwNraCAOKtXqX46beXvSliOFblozjbw8ME4ZRKPby58QatxcTHhKQpTdg23hOsm78jVJOdTQklGCOLXbJ5uflYKrysUxLa-zSMggdnbIQ17J4ayieEoM2MV9lWPkqZDtU9NX-RGLjCCJHDH_LAqLmsb3-kXN-4sJuENxNe4DPSm1HroRLIjxzjq-S-B6cK4aai_EXrka-C7b6lz_9W4hb8hYi6jZXQ_yQ=w544-h724-no

While meeting Captain Hook and Smee, I told the Hook I could hear the Tick Tock really well, and he got scared. Haha. Kept looking out the porthole.

R6p021mrm9VdbwbTgi8roNyQyT5N4On9rnjPv6uXzAO9DuGnSD-FQkqRMcG0ZdtI1u8G34xMiU2M2EVBFx7IJ0Cbl64acg5C_07Ss554w6ZU3BYuQocUDMlQfQBJwxIF4mHY33l3WfOls5ff2fN18EPaifbA49gzwWH96vUafwFMljRXsvooinDxSoAJwQjCvMKYfD_lc2PYs4JLt8AAwG6t0Aw4FXhm4U5UazRceLYWTvIN4HMamzt9Nkh_EfD9lkd8zOiOdSlzyO7QOBARdHU_beZrzscGIcgA0pwkM2WOnOq9N_gMRTbYj0GDf7ALQ_UlsvoUt_spfsABZJ4qUrjxXP34PdpE7_Uz4sjoGn9sTLdID4IG4Lom9YzA9XRbkQ2XVU7St8ZPXXfXOtwyRTPPjJYwrbOgZZxR6wJe3r9Df5qz2dbOvkT4_ocYmnJtTj-tQ2wDYa9Prn6bf4mYCCkGjyCWUO2wzVM3v3liHu9C_8C2_oCsM9edumrGbb6i0Jtgoo_Yjk82hxf0aWqXm8dSbaMLRuv1b_vkqc4UrO74tIhNxIO1cELEsAEJiKin91fmkdzIA5NHhVe0cZzx0UG7FQhOimznVy9RvlwaMlZXOwfqXJiRRsCbKf11BHhzo2BYA-7nZzvye7c_wUOcuPfu-khZ1wGjSQ=w544-h724-no

RI-P6OVkdkhH9-Ud8cBPlO802LiO-Le3avo_QTwb8Nl6YyfNgm_UXhBpXsHJAz2GnPKK3yVJ7n59VCt2599-OoX6NwnF5yTmMmnZFlKtUD8XOz5Y3GsNGhuQBwdJbl1Ia8cp5BmwfmscEaKC1nRSYcfuA0gI-wybxfDhJ-iTmPI67yP3CLIRn9PR1wj387QicAvmmpBm9y4bXR2y2pe2y6rA9hRgtOfQMupIdWZbpIADJETa3h4kRwUgfd48HUXv2bB5iucPstcWDU-tLmx3xlq1LZ1MCeBwK7ftQyNa8CNjef1Pp8KRpSe0jDex_ffIKEt9wfs9AWUBLlGEcbyRdtgs6Ye6WyPgGA8Smhk0jdRSi_DjYMOG8ouGqDs5QLXrJKKuieu55UXGUwb1VHqJ3KdKX7YFW13W4MMItTAHVO6cNccNEi-GPCaLLPbaYRue63Ssrhcet7EH1En1D2ecSRDN8O_XpOpJWzZrcssNTRgQdDN6tEMqU91hGMAy17_ugkYm_iuxP8IK-UKxgVKEKQaPFJ5KRRh_IbxbWWktU_4nevUghf1Set_-uvQpf20oKIV5E8JVca2wj1vSKFpRGlQ7DWyt-5IY42WKG8jdrgWUc9UMJV64RyxXDxZZ3ziSEntX9w5YmpNchKh7ENRyXYB6WDRNBMPq7w=w544-h724-no

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter