Itinerary plus adding Seaworld or not

Vasiliki76

Earning My Ears
Hi! Seaworld and Discovery Cove (swim w/ dolphins). have great sales right now and trying to push myself to make a decision on whether to add a day to our trip or not. Trip starts 4/14. Going w/ my husband and two kids DD (13) and DS (10) and staying at the Swan. We have family that we don't get to see often that will coincidentally be there during our first few days. Sunday is a half day on our own and then afternoon w/ them. They won't have park tickets, but may do typhoon lagoon or something else. I'm a huge planner. We like a mix of being active, but also having breaks. I don't see us taking a full pool rest day, but maybe a 2-3 half days so we don't come out of this vacation exhausted. Two options, but open to others. My son (10) is a Star Wars fan. Both kids love animals, sea creatures, etc. Seaworld or Discovery cove would likely be a half day because we have allergies in the family and based on reviews don't feel comfortable eating meals there. We've been to Disney twice, but not since 2018 and never to SW or DC. Thanks for any help!

Option 1Option 2
Friday-arriveDisney SpringsDisney Springs
SaturdayMagic KingdomMagic Kingdom
Sundayrest- Typhoon Lagoon afternoonEpcot- Family quiet afternoon
MondayAnimal KingdomAnimal Kingdom
Tuesday1/2 day afternoon Hollywood Studios1/2 day afternoon Hollywood Studios
WednesdayHollywood StudiosHollywood Studios
ThursdayRest plus Epcotrest plus Seaworld or Discovery cove
FridayMagic KingdomMagic Kingdom
Saturdayleave 7 am flightleave 7 am flight

I would pick #2 to have about a half day at SeaWorld. However we like to do it on the front end to set the stage for a fun week, but it isn't (IMO) as fun as Disney so it progressively gets better.

I would pick #2 to have about a half day at SeaWorld. However we like to do it on the front end to set the stage for a fun week, but it isn't (IMO) as fun as Disney so it progressively gets better.
Thank you! That's a good idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter