Is This OK?

JessiMommy

DIS Veteran
My DD turns 18 this weekend and when I asked her where she wanted to go to dinner she laughed and said, "BOMA!" I laughed it off and we moved on with our day. The next day (this past Wednesday) I thought... hmmm... why not? We are annual pass holders, she's done with school... we're only 3 hours away...so I booked a room at ASMu for 2 nights. Quick trip for birthday dinner & time in her 2 favorite parks. I was not able to get a FL resident rate or AP rate. I decided to look again today in case something had opened up and I see a CBR AP rate. It's cheaper than the rack rate I had booked at ASMu. So I made the switch. YES I know about the construction... So my question is, Did I do the right thing?

We will not be using Disney Transportation or need any food at the resort. We really just need a bed and shower. From everything I see the pool is still open? We may use that. Did I make the right choice?

Yes right choice-Pool and Hammocks still open!:)

34701032841_acd11883a7_h.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!