Is this a solid plan or have I over crammed..

OP95

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I have finally put a plan together for a solo trip though Im worried that I may be Doing too many things. Basically it will consist of 3 MK days 2.5 HS days and two AK days with 2 nights at universal with about 3.5 rest days so a rest day every two park days.I was thinking of swapping a day at MK for KSC but I can’t yet decide.. I’m not the biggest fan of Epcot so that is why it isn’t included though I do love guardians. Would like to know what you think and if there’s anything I should change!

a rest day every two park days
...is what I have long considered an ideal plan! (Plus, on a solo trip, you can always just rest for a bit when you get tired - no pushing through for the sake of the group and getting worn out.) I think you will be fine. Have a great trip!!

The thing with solo trips is... You can do whatever you want! :D If you feel your pushing it and halfway through a park day you think "I want to go for a swim", you can return back to the hotel without anyone batting an eye.

Your trip, your decision.

The rest days are good, but the challenge will be to get out of your go-go-go-mode and really take time to rest.

The rest days are good, but the challenge will be to get out of your go-go-go-mode and really take time to rest.
this is what happened last time.. so hopefully will try and get some rest in but can be very difficult to switch off!

Hi all,

I have finally put a plan together for a solo trip though Im worried that I may be Doing too many things. Basically it will consist of 3 MK days 2.5 HS days and two AK days with 2 nights at universal with about 3.5 rest days so a rest day every two park days.I was thinking of swapping a day at MK for KSC but I can’t yet decide.. I’m not the biggest fan of Epcot so that is why it isn’t included though I do love guardians. Would like to know what you think and if there’s anything I should change!
I think it's a great solo plan.

As @Karin1984 said, the great thing is you can change up anything at any time. If you think you're doing too many things at any point then all you need to do is... do less. No one to complain that you're not sticking to the plan.

Sounds very reasonable… I tend to go park warrior, so I go to the parks every single day and never take a rest day… But that doesn’t work for everyone… And… If you find your schedule is not working for you… You can change it! Got to love a solo trip!

It's a solid plan. Two or three park days for every rest day is a good ratio, and you'll have enough time in the parks to get everything you want done with time to spare. Also, 8 days with no Epcot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter