Is Palo Vegetarian Friendly?

aflynn33

Earning My Ears
We are taking my 24 year old daughter on the Norway - Iceland cruise this summer. She has not been on a Disney cruise before. I booked Palo Dinner for us so she could experience it, but now am wondering - she is a vegetarian. Are there options there for her? I'm not worried about the main dining room or Cabanas, but I really don't remember how vegetarian friendly Palo is. Thanks

As long as your daughter lets the server know her preferences, she will get a meal that fits her needs. There is typically at least one vegetarian appetizer and one vegetarian entree on the menu. If the menu items don’t work for her, the chef can make adjustments. I have had vegetarian meals on several trips to Palo.

In case you’re wondering, there are also many vegetarian dishes at a Palo brunch, both on the buffet and on the menu — I have never left remotely hungry.

As long as your daughter lets the server know her preferences, she will get a meal that fits her needs. There is typically at least one vegetarian appetizer and one vegetarian entree on the menu. If the menu items don’t work for her, the chef can make adjustments. I have had vegetarian meals on several trips to Palo.

In case you’re wondering, there are also many vegetarian dishes at a Palo brunch, both on the buffet and on the menu — I have never left remotely hungry.

Agreed! I'm no vegetarian, but have always seen vegetarian options on the Palo dinner menus over the years. As for Palo Brunch?? Mmmmmmmmmmmm. :love:

78B61392-B341-4814-AD62-D093EF012AA3.jpeg F6A8F116-702D-43E0-9BE9-6230775BC561.jpeg B175F99D-9E0C-41D0-9D9C-BF2742F5247C.jpeg 985E91D5-7533-42F6-B9A0-34216D817A4C.jpeg We ate at Palo on our last cruise, it was very vegetarian friendly. The prepared a separate anti pasta plate for her and she had a number of choices on the menu.

My wife is vegetarian. She loved what they have at palo for vegetarians. Now the main dining rooms sucks for vegetarians in my wife’s opinion.

View attachment 323821 We ate at Palo on our last cruise, it was very vegetarian friendly. The prepared a separate anti pasta plate for her and she had a number of choices on the menu.

That butternut squash ravioli with the brown butter sage sauce is the bomb. I’m not a vegetarian, and it may be my favorite dish on the whole ship.

That butternut squash ravioli with the brown butter sage sauce is the bomb. I’m not a vegetarian, and it may be my favorite dish on the whole ship.
Got to agree with you totally. We didn’t order it, but the waiter brought it and it was my favourite meal of the whole cruise

We are taking my 24 year old daughter on the Norway - Iceland cruise this summer. She has not been on a Disney cruise before. I booked Palo Dinner for us so she could experience it, but now am wondering - she is a vegetarian. Are there options there for her? I'm not worried about the main dining room or Cabanas, but I really don't remember how vegetarian friendly Palo is. Thanks

As long as she is ovo/lacto. there will be many delicious options that she can order right off the menu. Palo can also accommodate vegans, the chefs will go off menu for this.

I’m a vegetarian, and Palo is one of the best vegetarian meals I’ve had in a long time. They have several options on the regular menu. As others have said, do not miss the risotto!

Thank you everyone! I'll keep the reservation. She'll really enjoy all the choices (she is ovo/lacto). And my DH is, as usual, looking forward to the chocolate souffle....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter