Is one day enough for Sea World?

weluvdisneyx4

Mouseketeer
We will be at Universal for 2 or 2 1/2 days and then going to the Bahamas. Thinking about adding Sea World b/c we haven't been in about 18 yrs (and we can get 1/2 price tickets with our BG Williamsburg pass) It will be myself and DH and DD (22) and DS (18)/ The kids and DH are big into the animals, nature, etc. and we all enjoy the rides.

I didn't read the linked thread but I can say for absolutely sure: NO!

You can either do the rides or do the shows. One day will cause you to miss out on one or the other.

Edit to add: We went on a very low crowd day and were there at Rope Drop. We did get to do all the rides. But, we missed a few shows.

We had 2 days. I think unless it is a day with long hours, it is more or less impossible to see all the shows in one day. Did Dine w/ Shamu (which was actually "dine with the rescued pilot whales and then go to Shamu stadium to see the orcas do cool stuff and pose for pictures with them") one day and the Walrus/Beluga tour the second, and would have loved more time as we really only got to each show once and didn't really have time to repeat visit many of the animal spaces. Did the coasters a few times and the other rides once each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter