Is it warm enough end of Nov. to use pools?

DaisyDebbie

<font color=green>Just give me one to cook and one
We are going end of Nov. for DIS-CON and am staying for the first time at BWV. Will it be warm enough to go to pool and Stormalong Bay?

We used that pool last Nov-Dec. It was fine, it did get a little cool however walking up to the slide 3 million times. Windy up there.

It's hard to predict the weather.

The pools are all heated, but even Mickey can't control the air temperature.

I would say a definite "probably." If the weather's nice when you arrive, plan on swimming then. If you decide to postpone it, you may not have another chance.

We have gone the 2nd week of Nov for the past 2 years. Swimming has been great, but I agree the wind is a bit chilly on the slides.

The water is warm enough, but have your towel close by to wrap when you get out- especially as the sun goes down. I can't speak for daylight hours, but we swam early eve and early afternoon. Daytime temps were in the upper 70's while we were there over the last week of Nov. 1999 and cooled down to upper 50's to low 60's overnight. It was comfortable for touring, but not water parks IMO. (we stayed away from the WP's)

We have been down at Thanksgiving twice in the last few years and the temp was fine for swimming during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter