interesting benefit to 2 resorts..

sweetdana

DIS Veteran
I own SSR, and recently bought Poly.. I also had some transferred in points from BLT..
I went to make my 11 month window (TO THE SECOND at BLT ) for 12/25 yes.. I know.. it is popular..1/2 the categories I wanted were sold out.. I did snag . 2 studios in lake.. (couldn't get any standard, 2 bedroom choice, nothing in studio stand either.) Sucked up and paid for 2 studios the cost of a 2 bedroom .. what ever. YEAH it is booked..
However.. interesting.. ALL rooms at SSR were open.. So potentially waiting a week, would make these transferred in points "home " resort useless even at 10 months.. being that I could not book even OK/ OKW/ SSR until 7 months with them, without having the SSR points.. .. I WOULD not have been able to bank on planning this route..
SO .. though I bought SSR with the intention of trying to stay else where.. and certainly using Poly would be my 1st choice. THIS is something to consider to buy 1/3 or 1/4th of your points, resale saving $$, to use if your choice home, is full..
SSR resale for this is an even better value. Also an upside to both owning at a BIG resort and choice if smaller of having 2 homes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter