"Inside" studio room at BLT vs. "outside" facing

Yankeemouse

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

first time staying in a lake view studio for us, in Sept. We have stayed in the 1 and 2 bdrms, always facing the outside (Contemporary/marina.) Really enjoy this view.

What about studios on the inside (pool view) vs. outside? Are the studios a little smaller on the inside? Anybody had both, and what do you like or not? I usually request an outside room if available, but maybe I will try inside this time?

The studios at BLT are about the same size inside or outside. DH and I have not noticed any difference in size. However, the view while sitting on your couch inside the "C" for the odd numbered rooms can be vastly different than those rooms on the outside of the "C" or the even numbered rooms.

We were in 7537 and you would see part this view from sitting on the bed or couch. You couldn't see the fountain.

DSCN0621_zps92d9758f.jpg

But when on the balcony, you saw this view

DSCN0623_zps170310a4.jpg

We didn't really mind the view on the balcony in an odd numbered room. However, I often sit on the couch and would like seeing a view of something other than the building or other guests on their balconies.

Thanks you Denise. Was that studio considered a lake view? I think I may see if they have any even numbered rooms available when we go, I think I still prefer to see the Contemporary and the monorail (in addition to the Seven Seas Lagoon).

Thanks you Denise. Was that studio considered a lake view? I think I may see if they have any even numbered rooms available when we go, I think I still prefer to see the Contemporary and the monorail (in addition to the Seven Seas Lagoon).

Yes, it is considered a lake view. All of the odd numbered rooms on the fifth floor and above are considered lake view. When getting a lake view we usually ask for a high floor on the north end, hope for a view of the lake and MK.

thanks, I didn't know that odd numbered rooms above the 5th floor were considered lake view. When we check in, I always ask to see a map of the rooms and locations, and they work with me on picking a room that I like the location of, if it fits my room category and if its available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter