Inside Out 2 - Who Else is Excited?

At the current price of movie tickets, I'm excited...for streaming. Figure it will be our Thanksgiving or Christmas viewing...

I am so excited. I only go to the movies occasionally with the price of tickets, but this one I will definitely be going to.

Might go next weekend. We often go to Pixar/ Disney movies around Father’s Day. We also have a movie gift card to use.

Soooo excited!!! Inside Out is one of my favorite Pixar movies, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one :magnify:

Did anyone see it yet? Thoughts?

I really liked it. I thought the new emotions (other than anxiety) should have had a larger role, but over all I thought it was well done.

DW & I saw it last night. Thought it was pretty good, even better than the original.

A tip though if you haven't seen it... there is a scene following ALL of the credits (there's one after a few credits, but another at the VERY end).

9 of us saw it last night 3 adults and six kids.....we all loved it. I was shocked at the demographic in the theatre....mostly HIGH SCHOOL kids. I was really surprised. Theatre was full.

I have to say I liked the original but it was not one of my favorites but this one I really liked. I thought it flowed better and had a better story. I really think they nailed the emotions of what kids go through on a daily basis. I got teary eyed at one point.

We are going to the drive-in tonight to see it. It is also the one night of the year you can bring dogs (it’s a fundraiser.) it is going to be crazy busy.

Just got home and loved it!!!

I'm a big fan of the original, but this one is even better. The new characters are great and you could tell they really listened to the consultants.

Definitely go see it 👍👍

I really loved it! I've seen it twice, and I really think it did a good job following up on stuff from the first movie and showing what growing up is like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter