in your life , have you had more Different jobs or more Different homes?

Seven jobs, four homes (including my parents two homes)

Different homes. Several years in foster care and I lived in dozens and dozens of homes.

My tally...
Jobs (full-time as an adult): 4
Homes (including childhood home): 4 (two houses, two apartments)

If I'm including my childhood home, maybe I should include my part-time jobs in high school/college and current?

Not counting temporary situations of either, I am currently also in a tie situation. At this point in my life, homes may eventually pull ahead in the end though.

In my life... full time

10 jobs and 12 homes over 71 years. Includes renting and ownership and only the ones I was old enough to remember and I didn't include where I lived when I was in the Air Force but I did count it as a full time job.

9 houses and apartments plus 4 college dorms and apartments. 3 jobs plus working with DH in our business.

It’s a tie !!! Shockingly so I really thought jobs would win but when I counted it came out tied !

Homes - 5 or 8, depending on how you count. I lived in 3 different apartments in the same complex and lived in one house at two separate times.

Jobs 6 - 7 again depending on how you count. I now work on a retainer for a former employer so does that count as 2 jobs or 1 job?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter