In number of times what Movie have you seen the most

Grease
Bone Collector

DGD has added Frozen to that list, like it or not....and Aladdin and Little Mermaid

The Color Purple. I saw it when it came out when I was 11. I wore out 2 VHS tapes of it. I now have it on DVD and still watch it a few times a year.

In a theater: Rocky Horror Picture Show. Maybe 20 to 25 times. Mostly back in the late 70s and early 80s. Last time was about 1986.

On TV: The Ten Commandments. I think ABC has shown it annually since the early 70s. In those 45 years I've seen it maybe 35 times. I love the overacting and cheesiness of it all.

There are quite a few I rewatch - but my favourite and most worn-out lol is the BBC's Pride & Prejudice. Ah, Mr Darcy, and Lizzy, and Jane... and Mrs Bennet and her poor nerves! Just thinking about it, I start humming the music lol.

This one as well as BBC’s Persuasion with Sally Hawkins and the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Such great movies :lovestruc

At the theater definitely Empire Strikes Back

At home I watch many many movies over and over but if I had to pick just one probably POTC.

At home it's a toss-up between Goodfellas and Animal House. Paying at a theater, Rocky Horror without a doubt.
I worked at a movie theater as a teenager and Rocky II played for five months and being an usher I saw that movie at least 200 times lol.

LOL, we all have a teen movie that we just love ,it captures us at that time on our life. Mine is a little known one called "breaking away" I could just relate to all the characters

Breaking Away is not so "little known" ... to people of a certain age anyway, lol. But it was a great coming of age movie and touched on a lot the age-old themes about kids.

For seeing a movie at the theater the most times, it would be "Titanic" with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.

Other movies at home? Oh gosh, several come to mind like Gone With The Wind, The Sound of Music, American Graffiti, Dirty Dancing, An Officer and A Gentleman, probably more too.

For me, it's got to be Apollo 13. I love that movie. I always joke that I have more of that movie memorized than anyone who wasn't on the set of the movie probably should.

Not counting Disney or Pixar movies...

A League of Their Own
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
Clue
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Jurassic Park
Galaxy Quest
POTC Curse of the Black Pearl

These days with so much content readily available I don't watch a lot of the same stuff over and over as I once did. I have so many things always lined up in my Netflix queue I don't usually spend much time watching stuff I've already seen. Can't decide if this is a good or a bad thing...

Grease has to be first.
Urban Cowboy...... Yes, I had a thing for John Travolta.

In my house between my husband and son:
The Godfather trilogy
Star Wars collections
Goodfellas
Once a month for one of these at least^

It would have to be Apollo 13. I used to show it to my AP Calc class after they took their AP test in May. I sometimes watched it 3 times in a day and it would take us several days to watch it. I did this about 10 - 12 years. I haven't watched it since I retired. I think it is time to go back and watch it.

It would have to be Apollo 13. I used to show it to my AP Calc class after they took their AP test in May. I sometimes watched it 3 times in a day and it would take us several days to watch it. I did this about 10 - 12 years. I haven't watched it since I retired. I think it is time to go back and watch it.

Wow. I was not expecting anyone else to say Apollo 13. So many great lines in that movie beyond "Houston we have a problem."

For seeing a movie at the theater the most times, it would be "Titanic" with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.

Other movies at home? Oh gosh, several come to mind like Gone With The Wind, The Sound of Music, American Graffiti, Dirty Dancing, An Officer and A Gentleman, probably more too.

Titanic would also be my theater winner by a mile. I have been interested in the history of the Titanic for years, and to be in the theater was like being on the ship.

Overall, counting tv, vhs, and dvd, I am not sure. I’ve seen all the big ones like Sound of Music, Gone With The Wind, and dozens of Disney movies. But my taste tends to turn toward miniseries based on classics like Jane Eyre, Vanity Fair, and the many works of Jane Austen. There are some very good ones from the 80’s and 90’s that I have worn out the videotape for. I’m on my third videotape of the Jane Eyre with Timothy Dalton as Rochester and trying to find it on DVD.

My contenders would probably be A Christmas Story, 1776, Newsies, Cinderella, High School Musical, and The Little Mermaid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter