Imagineering Story question

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So I have been watching the Imagineering story and often when they show Walt walking around and showing things there is a lady in a plaid outfit he’s showing everything too. Who is she and what is her role?

Also, Disney + has become so confusing can anyone recommend others behind the scenes shows like this? I have watched secrets of the animal kingdom and loved it!

So I have been watching the Imagineering story and often when they show Walt walking around and showing things there is a lady in a plaid outfit he’s showing everything too. Who is she and what is her role?

Also, Disney + has become so confusing can anyone recommend others behind the scenes shows like this? I have watched secrets of the animal kingdom and loved it!
I think that you must be seeing Julie Reihm, the first Disneyland Ambassador.

Behind the Attraction, The Pixar Story, One Day at Disney, One Day at Disney Shorts, Frank & Ollie, Howard…these are some good ones.

Once you watch things like this, if you go to the Suggested tab for the show the series, it will show other similar programming.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest