Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

2 of us looking for others for an illuminations cruise between Dec 2 and 8, 2018.
Hi Eswift - are you still looking to share during this time period? I have a family of 4 (2 adults and a 2 and 4 year old) that is interested. December 2nd is our top pick if so.

Hi Eswift - are you still looking to share during this time period? I have a family of 4 (2 adults and a 2 and 4 year old) that is interested. December 2nd is our top pick if so.

If you all want to do December 3rd, my mom and I would be interested. Two senior women. We are going to MVMCP on the 2nd, so can't do that date.

Edited to add that I didn't realize that Eswift posted two months ago. May have found something, or no longer looking.

Last edited:
So I doubt there is anything out there, but I am hoping for some pixie dust. If anyone has an illuminations cruise for November 23 or 26 that has any spots left, please let me know. We had one booked, but due to the skyline work disney had to cancel. This is the only thing my special needs DD was asking for.

Hi, I called (407-934-7639) to check when I could make ressies for an Illuminations Cruise for Friday, April 19 and was told tomorrow, which I do believe is correct.That's 180 days out. BUT, he quoted me a price of $371.69 for a 25 foot boat (no 21 foot boats available). He said that was TOTAL, for all 6 of us.
I thought the price was about $1000. Don't get me wrong. I'd LOVE to pay a lower price but I don't want to pay for something that isn't what I want.
So is it correct, an Illuminations Cruise , for 6 people, would be $371.69 and NOT about $1000?
I'm just thinking he was quoting me a price for something else, not the Illuminations Cruise. Although he did reassure me that he was quoting the Illuminations Cruise, leaving from BC/YC.
Can anyone please shed some light on what he was giving me a price for?
If it is the Illuminations Cruise then I'm very pleasantly surprised as I thought it was much more money than $371.

Thank you

Hi, I called (407-934-7639) to check when I could make ressies for an Illuminations Cruise for Friday, April 19 and was told tomorrow, which I do believe is correct.That's 180 days out. BUT, he quoted me a price of $371.69 for a 25 foot boat (no 21 foot boats available). He said that was TOTAL, for all 6 of us.
I thought the price was about $1000. Don't get me wrong. I'd LOVE to pay a lower price but I don't want to pay for something that isn't what I want.
So is it correct, an Illuminations Cruise , for 6 people, would be $371.69 and NOT about $1000?
I'm just thinking he was quoting me a price for something else, not the Illuminations Cruise. Although he did reassure me that he was quoting the Illuminations Cruise, leaving from BC/YC.
Can anyone please shed some light on what he was giving me a price for?
If it is the Illuminations Cruise then I'm very pleasantly surprised as I thought it was much more money than $371.

Thank you

I think that $372 is pretty much the standard price outside of major holidays (New Years Eve, Christmas, July 4th --- where it really is $1000). We have the Illuminations cruise booked for Dec 29th and it was definitely $372 (doesn't matter if it's 1 person or 10 (which I think is the max) --- the price will be the same.)

I think that $372 is pretty much the standard price outside of major holidays (New Years Eve, Christmas, July 4th --- where it really is $1000). We have the Illuminations cruise booked for Dec 29th and it was definitely $372 (doesn't matter if it's 1 person or 10 (which I think is the max) --- the price will be the same.)

Thank you so much for your answer. I was really thinking that they were giving me a quote for something other than the Illuminations Cruise. This is probably the very first time that Disney has surprised me with a price that's actually lower than what I expected.

Hi! Does anyone know if you can pay for the Illuminations Cruise (or whatever the new show next year is) with Disney reward dollars from Disney Visa?
TIA

Does anyone have an Illuminations cruise booked for 2/10-2/13 2019? Family of 4 looking to share.

I can’t 100% confirm that you can, but I’d say yes. Call 407-WDW-PLAY to ask, but I’ve used my rewards redemption cards at hotels (including Aulani), restaurants, and gift shops. I’ve never had it declined on Disney property. Also, I’ve never done the Illuminations cruise, but our Wishes cruise is still one of my favorite things we’ve ever done at Disney! Have fun!!

If you are staying on property, you can always charge to your room and then pay the room balance with the rewards card back at the resort. That is what I did. That way I didn’t have to worry about carrying it around with me. BTW, this was one of my favorite “extras” that we have done. A bit pricey, we we really enjoyed it.

Does anyone have an Illuminations cruise booked for 2/10-2/13 2019? Family of 4 looking to share.

I am going to take a look for the 12th and will call today and let you know if I get in (Epcot is showing open till 11pm that evening) We are a party of 4 also. 2 girls 11&13 me and my mom.

OK so no availability for 2/12 but I will keep trying. Unless someone has a reservation and would like to share with 4 for that same night :)

Im sorry if this has been answered but is a ticket to the park required to take a illuminations cruise. If not that would open up a couple of more days to choose from. Looking to possibly share a cruise on Dec. 12. I have 3 in my family. TIA
Did you end up booking for the 12th? I also have three in the family and looking to share!

If anyone is doing an Illuminations cruise Feb 24 (Sunday) I'd be interested in price info on sharing! 2 adults.

Im sorry if this has been answered but is a ticket to the park required to take a illuminations cruise. If not that would open up a couple of more days to choose from. Looking to possibly share a cruise on Dec. 12. I have 3 in my family. TIA

Are you still looking for more people? There's two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!