If you were Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus, what would your holiday traditions be for Halloween?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
If you were Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus, what would your holiday traditions be for Halloween? 🎃🎅🤶

Off topic. Pre Covid my company would do a big kids holiday party. I played Mrs Claus, it was my favorite day of the year. Knowing the kids and being able to say their name, know their interests, the magic was real.

Now the ride home, that was a whole different crazy experience. They would usher us out a back door into our waiting cars to keep the magic going. People in traffic telling me they were good and to let Santa know I swear I caused the traffic as every adult driving home wanted to give Santa a shout out.

Off topic. Pre Covid my company would do a big kids holiday party. I played Mrs Claus, it was my favorite day of the year. Knowing the kids and being able to say their name, know their interests, the magic was real.

Now the ride home, that was a whole different crazy experience. They would usher us out a back door into our waiting cars to keep the magic going. People in traffic telling me they were good and to let Santa know I swear I caused the traffic as every adult driving home wanted to give Santa a shout out.
:thumbsup2🤣

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest