If you close your eyes and imagine, Where in the Walt Disney World are you???

im standing on the balcony of ASMo dalmation block 3rd floor while everyone else gets reday and then we go for breakfast

today I'm heading off to breakfast at Chef Mickey's and then hopping the monorail to take me to Epcot!

Kickin back at the Poly with a drink near the waterfall. Oh yea, there would also be a few empty glasses nearby.

It's the Food and Wine Festival. I'm standing at the railing of the World Showcase lagoon just across from the Canadian booth, enjoying a cup of magnificent cheese soup. A breeze is blowing, it's a clear, sunny day, and all is right with the world because we're at our happy place. :love:

Riding the Haunted Mansion for the 4th time that day, and getting ready to head over to Casey's Corner for some corn dog nuggets!

This morning I am on the monorail. I have just left breakfast w/ Chef Mickey & friends. I am riding the monorail to Epcot. Spaceship Earth is just coming into view. DH is taking pictures out the window & I am relaxing. Soon we will be in the crowd at Epcot & in the heat, but for now I'm just sitting resting as we glide towards one of my favorite parks. (1 of 4 :rotfl2: that is.)

This morning I have just entered Epcot and find myself standing at the tip board between Innoventions

swimming in the pool of POR after a brilliant day at AK :thumbsup2

Its the first morning of our trip, we're at AK and we're just about to get on Expedition Everest. DH is camcording while he walks, the kids are happy and I am in sheer heaven. Tonight, we'll have dinner at LTT, then see Spectro and Wishes.

OMG I can't stand it, fantasizing can be a depressing thing to do!

Today would be the last day of my trip... I would feel :sick:, have a :headache:, and definitely I'd be :sad: because I'd be home in cold and probably snowy NY by this time of day - looking like this :cold:!

Right now I'd like to be in the lobby of the Polynesian sipping on an exotic cocktail and snapping away at the beautiful waterfall with the monorail going by right behind me...

I'd be coming out from under the train station and out onto Main Street, smelling the popcorn and seeing the castle

MGM would be the park of the day! I'd be queing up for TOT in the dark! Love it, love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter