If you close your eyes and imagine, Where in the Walt Disney World are you???

Passing people with crazy Disney hats on, while walking to Splash Mountain for the first time.

#1 Watching my 18 mo DD old clap with delight at the festial of the Lion King.

#2 Standing in front of the castle after the crowd clears from Wishes.

I'm right at the edge of the BIG drop on Splashmountain. I can see the hidden Mickey & hear the rush of water,as Zip-a-dee-do-dah plays in the back ground. Or is that Zip-a-dee-do-dah now just stuck in my head? :cool1: :banana: Anyway...here comes the Briar patch.

thanks!!! i wanted to ride soo bad last yr. but with being pg. i didn't want to take any chances!! :)

ooo now we're in line for Test Track!!!

When I close my eyes and imagine myself at WDW, I seem to only see myself walking into the front gates of MAGIC KINGDOM... then everything fades to white. I guess I just cant wait to actually get there. Its been like 6 years since I've been there. Its about time I get to go back! :woohoo: :rolleyes: :dance3:

I recently heard that the Stave chrurch in Norway is a building you can actually go inside of. So I figured that I'm gonna go inside and check it out. I bet it's beautiful!

:rolleyes: I'm standing in front of Pirates and feeling so good! pirate: I'm also thinking about Splash Mountain and just very happy to be there and not in the stessful life I have! :yay:

May last day at WDW. We are exhausted from 7 days in the parks. I'm at Ohana eating breakfast with Stitch & Lilo. Just relaxing and enjoying a little last minute Disney magic before returning to the real world.

It's our first full day at Disney and we are at Magic Kingdom on a clear-skied hot September day. We have just gotten on Splash Mountain and are sitting in the slightly wet seat. Passing the trees and such outside just as the ride starts, I'm enjoying the warm air outside before our log goes back into the air conditioning. We're all anticipating the rest of the ride and the big splash near the end!

We'd be settling into seats for the Beauty and the Beast show at MGM!

We'd be at MGM today - I'd be grabbing a TOT fastpass, then queing up for RnRC! (3... 2... 1... Ahhhhhhhhh!)

I'm in a shaded section of Animal Kingdom dancing along as the Jammin' Jungle Parade goes by... :banana:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter