If you are cancelling Le Cellier...

cocoswife

Mouseketeer
For the week of Aug 13-18 for a dinner ADR... Please,please,please PM me!! :sad2:

We currently have an ADR for lunch, but, DH wants to eat dinner.

I asked him when I booked our reservation in April, if, he wanted to try Le Cellier and he said no, let's go back to Teppanyaki. Now, he tells me that he wants to go to Le Cellier !! Where is the wife strangling husband smiley when you need it?? :furious: I've been calling every 2 days and nothing has opened up and I know it is very unlikely something will, but, I will keep on calling. DH thought that we still had enough time, since, it is still 2 months away and I said #$@#$ and &*#@ .. luv ya honey ;) .So, if by any miracle you are cancelling your ADR.. please,please,please PM me.

Earlier this week I had to change my trip from July to August. Now with the free dining...it was impossible to get dinner at Le Cellier. I also booked a lunch. Well I couldn't let it go at that and kept calling non-stop... I must have gotten 30 or so "still nothing available" but finally I was able to get the one and only table that was available.

Moral of the story------ Don't give up !! Be persistant, even be a pest. Keep on calling, because as soon as someone cancels minutes later that table goes to the next person who asks for it. I really believe if you keep trying, you will be able to get a table, just don't wait and call every two days!! That is not enough. Call at 7am and at 7:30 am call before you leave for work and when you get to work. Call on your lunch break, coffee break and any other break you have. Call before dinner, after dinner, and before they close at night. You never know when someone will be in my situation and for one reason or another will have to change their reservation and be cancelling Le Cellier.

Lots of Luck and pixie dust to you :wizard:

Persistence paid off!!! I got it and it's for the day that we will be doing Epcot!!!!! Perfect!! Good news for DH, since, now I won't have to strangle him for changing his mind at the last minute!!! :rolleyes:

:banana: :dance3: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter