If time and transportation were sports we'd never make the playoffs; 2018 spr. break TR *new TR!*

Eric and Victoria are soooooo cute together!!!!
I love the dress from Cherry Tree Lane. I want the Tiki Room/Bird one so bad!!! Hmmmm, maybe I'll treat myself in 3 weeks...Ahhh, I'll be back down to FL in exactly 19 days...

Love their shirts!!!
She did a good job! Steve actually saw them firsts; we grabbed something to eat quick in the food court and I left my phone in the room, so he went back to get it while I looked around in the shop. They were leaving to go to the outlets and he ran into them. When he got back to me he said, "what till you see what they're wearing!"

Love this!!! I think it will look great on you!
:thanks: This style worked better than the Tiki Bird/Orange Bird one. Not sure how often I'll wear it except down there......I want to wear it to Candace's shower but I know people will look at me funny. But do I care?????

Or 2 adults and another Whitney solo trip :rotfl2:Jk!
:laughing: But that would be PERFECT!

This is amazing! Young love. How nervous they must have been.
OMG Eric was rubbing his hands together on the plane for the last 30 minutes, his palms were sweating! And when they stood together for me to take a picture at the airport, he put his arm around her and she said, "you're shaking like crazy!" I think he was more nervous than she was!

Again, what he will do for love. But sounds like she may be around awhile. Take advantage of getting him into the park any way you can.
It's funny how much they'll go out of their comfort zone for love. I do want to see Ricky and Chris that happy (someday), but at the same time I don't. Made me want to slow down time even more watching Eric on this trip and thinking about him moving away :(

Happy Mother’s Day Ariane
Same to you Tammy, I hope you had a great day with your family :flower:

How cool you got to meet up with Whitney @Whit64130 again and Billy @Elevationist
We all love DISmeets! I was so happy to finally see Whitney again, and Billie and I have been "friends" for a long time now. And of course seeing Raeven is always fun!

Can’t wait to hear about your dinner at 1900 Park Fare
The character interaction looks like fun but how was the food?
Well..........yes, the characters were good, although honestly not as good as I thought. Lady Tremaine was the best followed by Drizella; Anastasia was ok, I watched her with kids and she was great. Cinderella was "eh" and Prince Charming was NOT lol! He and his bad wig were duds and he kind of freaked Victoria out :laughing: His speech sounded so robotic but I guess how much is there he can say/joke around with? As for the food.................not good. I'll say it was better than lunch at Crystal Palace which we thought was super bad but 1900 is not somewhere we feel the need to repeat ever, unless for our grandchildren, especially given the price. We'll gladly continue to pay for signatures and honestly, what we paid here for 4 wasn't much less than what we pay at signatures when we have the kids!

And yes love the turtle :rotfl:
Thank you for "getting" it! I knew my DIS peeps would :hug:

Ahh I've been wondering how all of this played out!
::yes:: Still going to text or call you at some point to discuss lol. I was pretty floored when he told me her parents wanted him to move in :confused3

This is an awsome exchange!
Lady Tremaine was fun!

I get the irony!!! Is that turtle laying eggs?
Again, thank you for "getting" this :goodvibes I'm not sure about the eggs but we thought maybe; either that or she's stuck in the hole and can't get out! I tried getting close to see but Steve was afraid I'd get the turtle mad and attack. Now I don't know how fast a turtle can really move and not sure how much danger I'd be in, but I didn't want to frighten it nonetheless. If she were laying eggs she'd think they were in danger so I didn't get close enough to see. However as we walked on, there were quite a few other holes similar to that one so we did wonder if maybe it's egg laying season and all the holes had turtle eggs in them...............

My mom loves them and I have heard a few of their songs because of this.
I know them because of my mom, too :goodvibes So at one point I was really into 50's and 60's music, it's just so fun and upbeat! They were great in concert.

I so want to try here. Review?
La Hacienda.....not a good as I'd hoped. But I may have just ordered wrong, Steve had fish tacos and loved them. I of course loved my avocado margarita but was disappointed in my app. I ordered the queso fundido and had something totally different in my head than what I got. Then as my entree I almost went with the chicken dish but instead got the cheese empanadas which were the same as the ones at the QS. Very good, and the rice and beans were delicious. But between that and the app it was so much cheese I didn't eat much of my entree and was wishing I had some meat. I don't know that we'll be back; even though the food at San Angel wasn't out of this world and Steve didn't like the seating, I think we'd go there again first if we do Mexican (which I love) again.

Very nice! It is on my list to check out the dresses in June. However, I have heard there are some at the outlets. My biggest issue is, we are doing the outlet(s) on Thursday which is the day we leave Disney...so I don't know what the choices will be, if any. I'll have to decide whether or not to purchase at DS or wait.
I'm trying to remember if I saw any at the outlets in Feb.......but of course that stuff changes all the time! I wonder if you bought at the Dress Shop, and then found something at the outlet, could you return the one you bought at the Dress Shop at the outlet? Probably not but it's worth finding out!

Very nice! We aren't going to watch HEA from the front of the castle in June because we only have the one park day so this would be a good spot, but AJ wants to do Jungle Cruise at dark, so we will most likely be on that during the show.
Maybe you can get on JC shortly before HEA starts. Since it isn't crowded at all by the bridge you don't need to be there until the show actually starts; if lines are short like, 20 minutes before, you can do JC and then book it to the bridge :thumbsup2

Ugh...this is not what I want to hear. We are so spoiled with the WL boat! However, we will be attending the Halloween party in October so maybe the line won't be as long as that once we leave?? Ugh, who am I kidding. Fortunately we can drive to DHS, which is the other park we are going to in October but I just don't prefer to drive to MK. We will have to weigh our options though.
Yup, we're spoiled with deluxes lol. I hope you have good luck; you can always hop the AoA bus if that line looks better after the party, it's actually a really quick walk from there back to Pop especially if you end up in the 80's which I think you said you requested.

Last edited:
I tried my best but I couldn’t make it light enough to make us more than semi visible :rotfl:
That is PERFECT! The darker the better lol but it proves we met :D

It is nice to see your stepson having such a good time with a girl he just met! I bet he will be making more trips to Florida!
It was great seeing him so happy and yes I do envision him joining us quite often lol

Leary about 4 nights at Pop in August. I wasn’t in love with it when we stayed 1 night in 2016. The price was so good with the AP, I couldn’t justify somewhere else. I will keep looking. My price was around 111.00 a night. CSR was 178.00 a night with AP. What is your advice, since you have stayed at both? The price is good for CSR but it is our 3rd trip this year so I am not sure!
I have to say, it's a big difference when you usually stay at deluxes. We initially booked it because 1. nothing was available with my TA rate and 2. nothing else was available with the AP rate for under $700 a night, and we needed 2 rooms. We did this like, 8 weeks out and May booked up fast. At like 4 weeks out Eric said he was ok if we stayed at a different resort so we checked again and could have gotten the GF with my TA rate, but decided hey, it's 3 nights, the price is great, let's give it a try. I will say once there we wished we went with the GF :rolleyes: But it by no means ruined our trip! It was fine for what it is except I despise the food court. Honestly, even with the construction I would prefer CSR! But again it's only for 4 nights for you. However since like us you're used to deluxe you may not feel the difference as much at CSR :)

Happy Mother's Day to you, as well!
Thank you! I hope yours was great!

DHS is super depressing to be at now. I can't wait until it's all done.
Even though it'll increase crowds, I'm looking forward to TSL being done so there's more to do or at least look at.

That is adorable. I thought and thought about getting one of those…I really love the Tiki birds and the Orange bird dresses. But then I decided that I would never have anywhere to wear them, so I didn't :sad1:
I agree, other than when we go to WDW and maybe my DIL's shower lol, it won't get much use! But I love the styles :goodvibes

I'm surprised the parents of a 20 year old girl would suggest it??:confused3
Exactly. They barely know him! He could be :crazy: I think it's a huge risk bringing someone into your home that you don't know! But not everyone is as normal as us :P

I love your Jungle book tank and Whitney's Mickey animal print tank! Where are they from!! SO CUTE.
:thanks: I got it from Hot Topic, they have so many cool Disney shirts! It was over a year ago though but I've seen a couple other JB ones recently.

I love the dress from Cherry Tree Lane. I want the Tiki Room/Bird one so bad!!! Hmmmm, maybe I'll treat myself in 3 weeks...Ahhh, I'll be back down to FL in exactly 19 days...
You should get one, you'd look great in that print! Less than 3 weeks for you now :goodvibes

Sounds like a fun mini trip! I love the pics of your stepson and his girlfriend. But I'd have to agree with you about giving it a bit of time...geez! :scared: My sister met her boyfriend on Twitter. They talked for like a year before they met in person, then they promptly moved in together (he was from NJ, and she was in AL...they moved in together in Nashville??? I have no idea why). They've had a VERY rocky relationship, but somehow they're still living together. It's been something like three years now. She keeps trying to make him marry her, and he keeps telling her NO! haha

Maybe I'm jaded, but I think more time is wise. :rainbow:

Sounds like it was a nice short trip. I can't get over that story but I think it's sweet about Eric and Victoria. I do agree that moving in with her would be a bit much...but you never know I guess.

I'm thinking maybe August with the boys but there's like, 3 other signatures I want to do then so IDK......

This is always the struggle! So many places to eat.

Steve's sister met her 2nd husband online. He was a great guy; they did get divorced after about 5 years but hey, people who don't meet online get divorced, too. She also met her current BF of a year online and we like him too. So I don't feel that meeting through social media is a negative thing at all :)

Totally agree!

Even Steve who isn't a big breakfast person was raving about Boma breakfast Tuesday and said we have to go back; I think it's the best breakfast on property!

Absolutely!

You won't believe what her mom's name is which Eric didn't mention until we got there - ARIANE! And she has natural red hair just like me.

No way!! It's not a very common name or anything, so that's so crazy! What are the chances!?

Anyway, Eric and Victoria hit it off immediately and yes, Eric wants to move down there now. But really who wouldn't, after 3 days of theme parks, shopping, and overall bliss??

Truth!! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered moving down there myself if I could swing it. Eric's got the right idea!

I will say I was a little :snooty: that Eric was willing to meet characters for her and has steadfastly refused to come with us to Disney since 2007!

:laughing: Incredible what we're willing to do for romance...

This was really easy to do since everyone and their mother were running to TSM (remember, no fastpasses)

:laughing:

That platform looking thing right below the crane is what the cars will hang off of, so really they're not going to be high at all:

img_8853-jpg.322331

Oh, interesting. I expected it to be higher.

Lady Tremaine was funny. I mentioned that Eric was my stepson and she asked me why I let him out. She also told him he should be cleaning off the table and getting me more food, and Eric was truly enjoying it all.

:rotfl: Awesome!

Adorable, until Eric told us her parents want him to move in with THEM :sad2: I'm not getting into it all here but I think you need more than 3 days with someone to do this, plus he only met the parents for one night, plus what do they know about him and they're inviting him to live with them???? I mean WE know he's great, but how do they? And Eric is dying to move out of his mom's house so why move in with a mom you don't even know?

Um, yeah. Easy guys! Hold your horses! I'm sure Eric is fantastic, but kinda a weird red flag that they met him once and already want him to permanently live in their house. :confused3 Otherwise it all just seems super sweet, and Eric and Victoria seem super cute...but that bit is just kinda...strange.

However this was not a fun way to end a good day and it took us 90 minutes from getting to the bus stop to arriving back at POP.

Uggh! I've never had such a bad bus experience, at a value or otherwise. Lame!

The only thing was, we went to all 3 savanna's at Jambo and no animals were out!

Such a disappointment :sad1:

Following along!! Happy (belated) Mother's Day! Glad you had a good weekend at Disney!! Good luck to Eric and Victoria. DH and I met online, but we lived in the same state, so it was a little easier to arrange an in person meeting :love:

DAY 3 PART 1
GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE...............

Back to March! I left off at the end of our 2nd day, after our fabulous dinner at Artist Point. We were going for rope drop our 3rd morning (well, 2nd waking up in WDW) because we weren't spending a full day in parks. Where were we headed today? We'd already visited MK and HS, so today we'd be starting at EPCOT!

The park opened at 9 as usual, and we made it down to the bus stop by 8:08. Not bad! I hoped we'd be to the park by 8:30 but I knew it was wishful thinking; 8:45 would be more like it. Can you say..........9:05? Because the bus at first was supposed to come at 8:24 which wasn't too bad, but then we watched the time change, and change, and change, until it finally came at 8:54 :headache: SO MAD! We didn't go for an Uber or our favorite, the Minnie Van, because around 8:27 a bus came in that SAID Epcot so we thought we were good, until it pulled over to the side and sat there until 8:54. Mistake on our part and also #transportationfail2.

We eventually made it to Epcot and the rest of my travel party booked it to the "guests with no bags" line while I and 250,000 of my closest friends went to the "guests with bags" lines. I had never ever seen the lines for security this bad! They were about 4x longer than any lines we've seen during Thanksgiving, it was truly ridiculous. It was going on 9:30 when I got in and I didn't think we'd accomplish anything but thankfully when we got to Soarin' (which was our plan) the posted SB wait was 40 which ended up being 20. I wasn't thrilled with getting on the 40 minute line but everyone else wanted to and then I was glad we did. That was followed by LWTL, where the posted wait was 20 and it was all of that. Still worth it, as I love it! Especially anything Mickey shaped along the way:

IMG_8297.JPG

And something made me take this :P

IMG_8298.JPG

NICE.

At this point it was time for our first FP, Test Track! This is pretty much the only thing Chris enjoys at Epcot besides Spaceship Earth on a good day and the only 2 things we had FP's for. It was almost 11:00; SB was posted at 90 as we walked up but it changed to 120 before we scanned our bands at the FP tapstile. Even the FP line took almost 25 minutes.

Chris hard at work:

IMG_8299.JPG

Here's the during shot. Hair blowing in my face, Ricky's standard ride face, Chris blocked by Steve trying to be cool:

SBTT.jpg

Not sure what the kid next to Steve is doing? Kind of looks like he's looking at an imaginary phone.......

When we finished this we were STARVING, but still had about an hour until our lunch reservation. We headed over to WS anyway:

IMG_8301.JPG

I failed to take many pictures of the topiaries this year unfortunately. And even though this isn't my dining report I'll share what Steve and Chris did right after I took this picture and we hooked a left:

IMG_8304.JPG

Any of you that read my dining report from last spring know that this is Steve's equivalent of heaven: the Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer from the La Isla Fresca booth! This year he introduced Chris to it and spread the love. At least it held them over until lunch; we then went in the opposite direction so I could grab this in the U.K. to hold me over:

IMG_8305.JPG

At last years' F&G Festival I developed a newfound taste for cider and this trio did not disappoint. My favorite was definitely the Pineapple with the Black Cherry a close second. I wasn't quite as big a fan of the Apple Orange but I liked it enough to finish it!

Eventually we made our way to Italy where Chris tried out his fancy photography skills:

IMG_8308.JPG

And I found the egg, as in the Egg Hunt egg:

IMG_8310.JPG

Hi Chip! Last year I bought a map and did this all by myself on a trip with just Steve. The kids weren't interested in doing it and while I did pick up some of the Honey Bee maps for clients, this year I just looked around in the countries for the eggs and pointed them out to the boys - who again, weren't really interested in them. Ah well, such is life.

We made it to our ADR at Via Napoli followed by some shopping for my favorite perfume from Norway and attempted to take a boat ride through Mexico with Donald and friends, but that line rivaled lines for FOP. Seriously! When we walked inside the pavilion the line was backed up to the inclined walkway that goes both left and right! If you wanted to go left, that's where the line ended. No way Jose, we like that ride but not that much. As I've mentioned earlier in this report, Spring Break crowds were NUTS. Instead we headed over to went back to the resort before the next stop on our agenda. It was almost time for our SE FP but the boys didn't feel like riding so we skipped it.

IMG_8320.JPG

Not the best shot but it's a difficult one to get since there's always a PP photographer in front. Luckily we caught a bus back in a reasonable amount of time, not super quick but not super long. All in all it was a nice few hours in Epcot despite the crowds since we got two headliners done and had a great lunch.

Sounds like a fun mini trip! I love the pics of your stepson and his girlfriend. But I'd have to agree with you about giving it a bit of time...geez! :scared:
Thank you! It's just weird. I'm an open, liberal person and I have absolutely nothing against living together, age differences, whatever. But only physically spending 3 days which each other, especially when one is only 20 and then moving in together to me is a bit much.

My sister met her boyfriend on Twitter. They talked for like a year before they met in person, then they promptly moved in together (he was from NJ, and she was in AL...they moved in together in Nashville??? I have no idea why). They've had a VERY rocky relationship, but somehow they're still living together. It's been something like three years now. She keeps trying to make him marry her, and he keeps telling her NO! haha
Aw lol! Yeah Nashville seems like a weird choice for them to move to! I hope it works out for them; like I wrote earlier, my SIL met her 2nd husband online and for quite a few years they had a good relationship, and even when it ended it ended amicably. They were also in the same state though so got to know each other before moving in together. Same with her current BF of over a year; same state and still not living together. Really who is to say what will work? But since he's my stepson I can definitely have a strong opinion on what they should and shouldn't do ::yes::

Sounds like it was a nice short trip. I can't get over that story but I think it's sweet about Eric and Victoria. I do agree that moving in with her would be a bit much...but you never know I guess.
Oh it's definitely sweet and it was fun watching them; I was and am so happy for Eric! He's a great man-kid. And you're right, you never know. They could move in together next week and be happily together forever. I think what gets me is her parents asking him to move in when they do not know him at all. Maybe they rather they both be under their roof instead of Victoria moving out and in with him? Maybe she was saying she'll move to NY to be with Eric, since one of her dad's lives here? Yeah she has like 3, don't ask. So there could be a better reason behind their asking him but on the surface it's weird.

No way!! It's not a very common name or anything, so that's so crazy! What are the chances!?
Right??? In all my years I've come across one other Ariane, and it was a guy!

Truth!! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered moving down there myself if I could swing it. Eric's got the right idea!
Steve plans on moving down there as soon as Chris graduates HS! Nothing crazy about wanting to move to Florida AT ALL. Wanting to move down so quick? Nothing really crazy about that either when you're young and in love. Wanting a 27 year old kid you've known for 24 hours to move into your house? Kinda crazy.........

Oh, interesting. I expected it to be higher.
So did I and I guess I never looked at the plans closely? We were discussing it with our Minnie Van driver and he pointed out how low they cars actually will be. Still not overly excited about it but thinking there's now a small chance I'll try it. He also swears they'll be air-conditioned but I haven't heard that yet.

I'm sure Eric is fantastic, but kinda a weird red flag that they met him once and already want him to permanently live in their house. :confused3
Yup, see above.

Great update. Loved the mini report. The meeting at the airport was precious. How did they meet?
:thanks: So, Victoria lived up here in NY until she was 7; she's been in Florida for almost 13 years. She still comes up every summer to see her dad who lives about 45 minutes from us. So one of Eric's friends is now engaged to one of Victoria's friends she sees every summer. Eric and Victoria met through these friends on social media - do you follow lol? They started "talking" about 7ish months ago. I didn't realize they had gotten so "close"; so serious, until I saw their reaction to each other at the airport. I am very, very happy for Eric since he's never had a serious girlfriend and has always said he's afraid to get in a relationship. Of course Steve and his mom are divorced, all Steve's siblings are divorced once, my older stepson went through a really bad breakup before meeting his wife so other than Steve and I of course :D Eric doesn't have lots of strong relationships as models. I do hope it works out for them! Her being so young I think could work against them and the distance, but on the other hand it may work perfectly. We'll have to wait and see!

Following along!!
:welcome: Nice to see you here!

Happy (belated) Mother's Day
Thank you very much :goodvibes

Good luck to Eric and Victoria. DH and I met online, but we lived in the same state, so it was a little easier to arrange an in person meeting :love:
Yeah same with my SIL and her 2nd husband, and current BF lol. The distance is an issue so we'll see how it goes; I wish them luck also! I'm very happy with how their first meeting went and I'm looking forward to seeing them together again in July!

The park opened at 9 as usual, and we made it down to the bus stop by 8:08. Not bad! I hoped we'd be to the park by 8:30 but I knew it was wishful thinking; 8:45 would be more like it. Can you say..........9:05? Because the bus at first was supposed to come at 8:24 which wasn't too bad, but then we watched the time change, and change, and change, until it finally came at 8:54 :headache: SO MAD! We didn't go for an Uber or our favorite, the Minnie Van, because around 8:27 a bus came in that SAID Epcot so we thought we were good, until it pulled over to the side and sat there until 8:54. Mistake on our part and also #transportationfail2.

We eventually made it to Epcot and the rest of my travel party booked it to the "guests with no bags" line while I and 250,000 of my closest friends went to the "guests with bags" lines. I had never ever seen the lines for security this bad! They were about 4x longer than any lines we've seen during Thanksgiving, it was truly ridiculous. It was going on 9:30 when I got in and I didn't think we'd accomplish anything but thankfully when we got to Soarin' (which was our plan) the posted SB wait was 40 which ended up being 20. I wasn't thrilled with getting on the 40 minute line but everyone else wanted to and then I was glad we did. That was followed by LWTL, where the posted wait was 20 and it was all of that. Still worth it, as I love it! Especially anything Mickey shaped along the way:

Honestly, I am sooooo over the bag check/entrance for EPCOT. Nothing irritates me more than going through bag check getting on the monorail and THEN having to do it a SECOND time at EPCOT. And honestly, I felt like some of the security people were purposefully slow…making small talk and chit-chat. I just wanted to tell them to stop talking and just check the bags already! I know, I'm a beeotch :oops:

EPCOT seemed extra busy this year, maybe because more people are skipping DHS (with good reason!)?? However, we did the Garden Grill PPO breakfast and that was awesome. We were on and off Soarin' before the park even opened, so we went on a second time with like a 10 minute wait. I highly recommend that and would do it again next time!

Eventually we made our way to Italy where Chris tried out his fancy photography skills:

img_8308-jpg.323022

Artsy! Cute :-)

La Hacienda.....not a good as I'd hoped. But I may have just ordered wrong, Steve had fish tacos and loved them. I of course loved my avocado margarita but was disappointed in my app. I ordered the queso fundido and had something totally different in my head than what I got. Then as my entree I almost went with the chicken dish but instead got the cheese empanadas which were the same as the ones at the QS. Very good, and the rice and beans were delicious. But between that and the app it was so much cheese I didn't eat much of my entree and was wishing I had some meat. I don't know that we'll be back; even though the food at San Angel wasn't out of this world and Steve didn't like the seating, I think we'd go there again first if we do Mexican (which I love) again.
Hmmm...now you have my thinking. Chad told me he wanted to try San Angel thinking it would be such nice ambiance, but I have heard it isn't that great. So he said lets skip it then. But maybe we should try that one first. Is La Hacienda all inside? Are there windows? I thought about trying it during Illuminations but only if there was a semi decent view.

I'm trying to remember if I saw any at the outlets in Feb.......but of course that stuff changes all the time! I wonder if you bought at the Dress Shop, and then found something at the outlet, could you return the one you bought at the Dress Shop at the outlet? Probably not but it's worth finding out!
I have read a few reports of them being in the outlets but like you said it changes all the time.

Maybe you can get on JC shortly before HEA starts. Since it isn't crowded at all by the bridge you don't need to be there until the show actually starts; if lines are short like, 20 minutes before, you can do JC and then book it to the bridge :thumbsup2
We may try this.

Yup, we're spoiled with deluxes lol. I hope you have good luck; you can always hop the AoA bus if that line looks better after the party, it's actually a really quick walk from there back to Pop especially if you end up in the 80's which I think you said you requested.
Good to know!

Another great update...and another YES YES YES to those lines! Crazy! I'm impressed you waited for Soarin' with that kind of wait. It was outside of the regular queue when we went early in the morning, so we skipped it. We decided our time would be better off spent on the Land (well kids weren't happy about that one) and then The Seas. We ended up returning on our way out to ride Soarin' with a FP+ reservation.

Because the bus at first was supposed to come at 8:24 which wasn't too bad, but then we watched the time change, and change, and change, until it finally came at 8:54 :headache:
This is absolutely ridiculous!

I had never ever seen the lines for security this bad!
They were really bad in June coming from the buses. Our second morning we drove and the lines weren't nearly as long coming from the parking lot.

thankfully when we got to Soarin' (which was our plan) the posted SB wait was 40 which ended up being 20.
Glad to hear it. This will be our plan in 2019. RD Soarin', FP TT. Skip Frozen. LOL

Chris hard at work:

img_8299-jpg.323016
This is how I am going to convince my boys to ride this...by telling them they get to design a car!

Chris blocked by Steve trying to be cool:
:rotfl2:

so I could grab this in the U.K. to hold me over:

img_8305-jpg.323021
All of them sound good!

attempted to take a boat ride through Mexico with Donald and friends, but that line rivaled lines for FOP.
Um...no.

Really who is to say what will work? But since he's my stepson I can definitely have a strong opinion on what they should and shouldn't do ::yes::
I wanted to throw out that I met my DH online. We did talk for like 2 months before meeting, he was local though. We started talking in Nov, met in Jan, and moved in together in March. But we were both mid/upper 30's so we had been around the block a few times.

Your little mini trip sounded fun. Your stepson and his girlfriend sound like they really hit it off. I'm sure it's a scary thought to think they are moving so fast. We want them to grow up and be happy but a little heartbreaking to the momma.

The crowds must have really picked up after we left. That beer flight looks good. I love cider!

Because the bus at first was supposed to come at 8:24 which wasn't too bad, but then we watched the time change, and change, and change, until it finally came at 8:54 :headache: SO MAD! We didn't go for an Uber or our favorite, the Minnie Van, because around 8:27 a bus came in that SAID Epcot so we thought we were good, until it pulled over to the side and sat there until 8:54. Mistake on our part and also #transportationfail2.
That is crazy. Why would it pull up and then not pick up people. Even more why didn't you go all New York on them and demand he pull up >:( And since I'm all incensed and mad at your wait from 2 months ago, do you have any idea why they have cast members there in the morning who look all official with their clipboards but seem to have no actual point :confused3

We eventually made it to Epcot and the rest of my travel party booked it to the "guests with no bags" line while I and 250,000 of my closest friends went to the "guests with bags" lines. I had never ever seen the lines for security this bad!
Ugh! No fun and Epcot is always the worst for bag lines. Why they have 4 lines for the 20K people headed into their park on any given day is so beyond me.

sbtt-jpg.323034

Not sure what the kid next to Steve is doing? Kind of looks like he's looking at an imaginary phone.......
I thought the exact same thing and actually looked to see if he had a phone.

And Steve, oh Steve. He and Jason are definitely on the same wave length.

img_8304-jpg.323020

Any of you that read my dining report from last spring know that this is Steve's equivalent of heaven: the Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer from the La Isla Fresca booth! This year he introduced Chris to it and spread the love.
While this doesn't even look remotely appetizing, glad to hear they had it again for Steve and little Steve.

We made it to our ADR at Via Napoli followed by some shopping for my favorite perfume from Norway and attempted to take a boat ride through Mexico with Donald and friends, but that line rivaled lines for FOP. Seriously! When we walked inside the pavilion the line was backed up to the inclined walkway that goes both left and right!
Think I'll just skip spring break. Be sure my travel agent tells me no if I ever even think about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter