If the 21 Jump Street tv show was rebooted or had a sequel tv series, would you watch it?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
If the 21 Jump Street tv show was rebooted or had a sequel tv series, would you watch it? So totally disregarding the modern movies and going back to the actual roots of the original tv show.

I actually watched the original more or less regularly back in my high school and college days. Heck - I even watched Booker and occasionally watched the first-run syndicated season.

However, the concept probably won't work any more. The idea of a small operation of mostly young detectives with little supervision from above is just a weird concept now. I'm probably too old now. The whole concept more or less appealed to younger viewers at the time, but those who remember the original series aren't likely to be interested in a renewed series concept out of nostalgia. And the younger viewers these days probably won't be interested in a series.

21 Jump Street was the show that got my mom into liking Johnny Depp and she watched every rerun of 21 Jump Street just to see Johnny Depp and my mother bought me a DVD of 21 Jump Street for Christmas just so I could see Johnny Depp in it and when I saw an episode of 21 Jump Street I saw what made girls like Johnny Depp in that show and in my eyes girls liked Johnny Depp because he was cute in that show. I do remember reading about Booker because Richard Greco was the star of that show and FOX actually gave Richard Greco Booker as a reward for being a good guest star on 21 Jump Street and now Richard Greco is making movies now. It's a shame that you don't see reruns of 21 Jump Street on TV anymore because that was the show that made Johnny Depp a superstar before starring in movies like Cry Baby and Benny And Joon and I wonder why Johnny Depp never got the chance to do another TV show?

i never watched it first run but dh was a fan so when he started re-watching a handful of months ago i said i would give it a try. :crazy2: :crazy: i know you need to suspend belief when you watch a tv show but seriously? all these undercover jobs take place in the same city yet they can successfully do it week after week? don't kids from one high school talk to another and narc out the narcs? they did when i went to high school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter