PVB has the largest studios at WDW 447 sq ft, 2nd is RIV 423 sq ft OKW is 3rd at 390 sq ft.
HHI has the largest studios at 455 sq fr.
Sheesh yes you are right of course - PVB for the win for size for studios. I really should sort Excel spreadsheets not eyeball them but I should have known better - PVB studios are famous for size. You rock @The Jackal

I think the remaining rooms at WL are good cadidates for a conversion. They might add them to CCV, built most or all studios and fix the problem with oversold points due to cabins.
It would make sense to cancel an add-on like Reflection and switch to a conversion of the main buildinging if they predict years of bookings lagging at the resort. WL has always been the resort who struggled the most to fill rooms of all the MK resorts, wasn't it (outside December holidays season)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter