"If I Was Any Better, I'd Be Twins!" - A Diabolical, Divalicious September '24 Solo Trip *UPDATE 09/18*

You’re a doll, of course you got an upgrade! 😊. And I’m enjoying your f&w reviews, I’m going to be there soon and need to know what to try.

New follower!
Just want to tell you to plan returning to the terminal C early if gift shops are Open… because the new Disney Stor is awesome but the Universal Gift Shop is incredibly EPIc and you must walk up those stairs to have the dragons fire and look up to the ceiling to watch it fly away !

If guests are not flying out of Terminal C you will need to register with security a few days in advance to receive clearance to enter Terminal C . And then you will receive the Digital Code on your phone the night before …
Do not miss exploring Terminal C !

Also the Brightline Terminal is very clean and modern .
If you plan a trip on Brightline be sure to purchase the premium seating !
It’s worth it . Register online with Brightline because they send discount alerts all the time ! Currently MCO is building a duplicate entry bridge and expansionfor Terminal C but it is not creating any problems except for parking…If you drive try to get level 5 … Brightline is to the left and Terminal C is to the right !
I love Brightline and have already taken 2 trips !

Last edited:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest