If I buy Disney GC's at BJ's or Target or WDW can they be used at Disneyland in California?

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
We are talking about going to Disneyland next year for a family trip. I have thought about stocking up on some GC's, for the trip, and giving them as stocking stuffer's and birthday gifts...I was hoping to get them at a discount with the holidays approaching maybe some sales.

So if I buy them at BJ's , Target, Publix, Walgreens, Sam's or Costco or even at WDW can I use them at Disneyland in California? I was talking to a friend and she said that I would have to order them from Disneyland in California. If I buy them here they won't be any good at Disneyland in California... I thought that you could use them, at either WDW or Disneyland California as well as on-line at the Disney Store...

I could sure use some clarification on this...

Thanks as always.

You can definitely use them. I used a $300 Disney gc I bought from Target at DL this August!

You can definitely use them. I used a $300 Disney gc I bought from Target at DL this August!

Thank you... That's what I thought... but Disney is known for changing things up, So I just wanted to be in the know... Thanks again... pixiedust:

Also did that back in Aug at DL.

When unsure look on the back of the card. The Disney GC's have the WDW, DL, Dis Cruise Line, Dis Store, and Dis Store dot com logo on them showing that you can use them there.

Read each card you buy. There are some Disney gift cards only valid at Disney stores.

Just make sure they are Disney gift cards and not Disney Store gift cards and you’re golden. When in doubt have a look at the back it will tell you where they can be used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!