• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ideas for Names for the new Poly

Its not a new association so it will still be known as PVB

Yes, but they need to make sure that people have a way of distinguising the long houses from the tower when it comes to studio bookings...which, based on the drawings, the tower will have them.

So, I think it makes sense to give the tower a name that can be used for booking purposes...just like for AKV Jambo and Kidani...same home resort booking priority, but you know when booking which area you are booking.

Personally, I hope they stick with naming Polynesian resort building after Polynesian islands. (Bungalows are the Bora Bora Bungalows). That's part of the fun of the entire Polynesian resort.

They have renamed longhouses in the past. (I believe it was last done in 1999, so 25 years ago). Why not rename them again?

Tower seems like it belongs in Honolulu, so why not call it Oahu tower?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter