• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ID required at Cindy's?

Sarahsal

Mouseketeer
Just made a PS for my sister (who doesn't have a credit card) and was told she would need a photo ID-will they really deny them breakfast if she doesn't have a photo ID matching the name of the PS? Thanks!

I've been twice and wasn't asked for an ID either time. That doesn't mean that it is impossible though. I think she'll probably be safe. If they ask, she can just say she left it in the hotel room- may not work but worth a shot.princess:

When I made my PS, I was told I'd have to show ID. Don't know if they actually ask or not. As long as her name is on the PS, I don't see what the problem would be?

Their "official" policy is that you have to show the credit card used for the booking and a photo ID for the PS there. Whether or not it is enforced is another whole subject. :rolleyes:

Sue Ellen

I was asked to have a photo ID for October. I am making the assumption that we would need it at the gate as our ressies are for 8:55 and that is probably before the park opens at 9:00.

bigbabyblues-The problem is I couldn't put the PS in her name-in order to charge to my Visa the PS had to be in my name. We've done it before, but no one ever mentioned an ID-she just went and paid the remainder in cash. Last year they let her call and change the name, but this time I was told that that is no longer allowed either. I live on the east coast, and for some reason have great luck getting an operator right away. Between ressies for myself, my sister and friends, I have called over 10 times in the last three or so years and always gotten a PS on my first try! This morning I was shocked to get one, since after my "Cinderella's party of 4 first available" the operator said "for what date." I said "90 days of course," and she said "do you know what that actual date is?" I about had a heart attack-but I still got the PS!

They check your Conf # to get into parks not ID they do not ask for ID at counter but the Credit Card will be charged full price at time of breakfast. They don't ask for ID for CC either. Your sister will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter