I would love to see Arendelle at DIsneyland

I'd agree to this if Arendelle wasn't such a disappointment in Kingdom Hearts 3. I don't know if I can get behind Disney adapting a movie world in one of their parks if they can't even do it well in a video game.

Personally I'd like to see Zootopialand be a big hit in Shanghai and come to the U.S. That or Kumandra, with Sisu as a meet and greet.

Doubtful this happens unless the Disneyland Forward project gets approved. It was on the mockup for the project in the area where parking now sits for the hotels.

I'd agree to this if Arendelle wasn't such a disappointment in Kingdom Hearts 3. I don't know if I can get behind Disney adapting a movie world in one of their parks if they can't even do it well in a video game.

Personally I'd like to see Zootopialand be a big hit in Shanghai and come to the U.S. That or Kumandra, with Sisu as a meet and greet.
Did you see the video above?

They made the land already and its amazing

Did you see the video above?

They made the land already and its amazing

It does look well made, but I can only see it being really appealing during holiday season. Zootopialand, on the other hand, looks absolutely incredible and I can see it being a massive hit year around.

It does look well made, but I can only see it being really appealing during holiday season. Zootopialand, on the other hand, looks absolutely incredible and I can see it being a massive hit year around.
A land based on the Biggest Animated DIsney film since the Lion King?

Big Hero Six Land is popping and doesn't have a ride and that movie was much....much smaller then Frozen

I think your under estimating the power of the Frozen IP

A land based on the Biggest Animated DIsney film since the Lion King?

Big Hero Six Land is popping and doesn't have a ride and that movie was much....much smaller then Frozen

I think your under estimating the power of the Frozen IP

I always thought Frozen was overrated and overly popular for no real reason.

I also thought movies like Zootopia, Bolt, Raya and the Last Dragon and Big Hero 6 were widely underrated and underappreciated.

I always thought Frozen was overrated and overly popular for no real reason.

I also thought movies like Zootopia, Bolt, Raya and the Last Dragon and Big Hero 6 were widely underrated and underappreciated.
I mean, while I don't think any film should be that Hyped up Frozen (avatar, Barbie etc) was a beautiful and simple film that did what Classic Disney did best tell a classic Fairy tale story and have amazing songs.

Besides Raya (more because it needed to be a TV show to have the story impact it wanted...it was avatar if avatar the last air bender was 120 mins long) I think those films are all great

But in Terms of what themes fit Disney.....a Frozen land next to the Matterhorn makes just a lot of sense.

I mean, while I don't think any film should be that Hyped up Frozen (avatar, Barbie etc) was a beautiful and simple film that did what Classic Disney did best tell a classic Fairy tale story and have amazing songs.

Besides Raya (more because it needed to be a TV show to have the story impact it wanted...it was avatar if avatar the last air bender was 120 mins long) I think those films are all great

But in Terms of what themes fit Disney.....a Frozen land next to the Matterhorn makes just a lot of sense.

I hope Raya gets a spin-off TV show that expands more upon its roots, as it did a really good job of building an incredible world with a rich history; there's a lot of inspiration to draw upon for a follow-up. But I mostly think it didn't gain the traction it should have because it was released during the height of the COVID pandemic, at a time when people just weren't going to movie theatres, and streaming hadn't yet exploded into what it is now. Its release wasn't handled well.

Bolt to me is exactly as you described Frozen, a beautiful and simple film that tells a touching story with a dash of classic Disney magic, a beautiful ending and a perfect balance of laughs and tears.

And a great song by Miley Cyrus and John Travolta to close it out.

While the concept art for the E Ticket dark ride in Zootopialand looks great, I think the land itself looks too much like Toontown to me, and I am VERY glad it seems they are not considering adding a copy of that land to Animal Kingdom. I don't think it fits that park at all.

While the concept art for the E Ticket dark ride in Zootopialand looks great, I think the land itself looks too much like Toontown to me, and I am VERY glad it seems they are not considering adding a copy of that land to Animal Kingdom. I don't think it fits that park at all.

I think it would fit well at DCA.

That's why it fits so well in Shanghai. Their Main Street USA is called Mickey Avenue and already has a Toontown feel.

I am excited about Arendelle in Hong Kong and can't wait till it comes over to us in Paris. Where we actually know winter. Imagine visiting Arendelle in snow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter