I *think* I made DH a lifelong Disney Fan! A June 2017 TR (the end 7/19)

Hmm, good thing I decided not to do it. I'll have to see what other Sunday Brunches are available closer to my trip, since I now have my second sunday morning free.
I think I am the odd man out because I've read several great reviews. Specifically from @kastoney and @ariane37 .

Just get yourself tickets and let DH stay with the boys at the pool!
HAHA. This past trip it was basically for financial reasons. It was a semi-complicated story (we were supposed to go to the beach and skip Disney this year, but the condo we normally rent from some friends is no longer available, so bc we already had the means for a room at Disney we went with that) but we didn't have a very big budget for our vacation this year so we only did the one MK day. Next June we will have APs so we will be at the parks at some point every day! Yay!

Don't forget about May!
Fingers crossed it works out!!

AND I'm now convinced we should get one, lol!
I love it. And they had a deal for DVC members. First 6 months free, then $5 a month for the next 6 months.

That's wonderful! I'm so glad you guys had such fun! Maybe some day (soon, I hope) we will meet at our home resort!
I would love that!

Sorry to hear Trails End was a bust for you. As you said we enjoyed it, but fresh food definitely makes all the difference.

Awesome report as always! So excited you are now DVC and have so much more ahead of you!

We had a similar opinion of Trail's End, at least for my husband's food. Mine was only fabulous because it was made specifically for my food allergies, and their allergy chef was A1. But Nathan wasn't super impressed with what was on the buffet.

Thanks for bringing us along on your trip!! Looking forward to hearing more about your upcoming trips, too—happy planning!

Sorry to hear Trails End was a bust for you. As you said we enjoyed it, but fresh food definitely makes all the difference.
It was probably just an off day when we went.

Awesome report as always!
Thank you!

We had a similar opinion of Trail's End, at least for my husband's food. Mine was only fabulous because it was made specifically for my food allergies, and their allergy chef was A1. But Nathan wasn't super impressed with what was on the buffet.
Not glad he had that experience but glad we aren’t the only ones. I thought something was wrong with us!

Thanks for bringing us along on your trip!! Looking forward to hearing more about your upcoming trips, too—happy planning!
Thank you! I started reading one of yours. I need to get back to it!

That's amazing!
I know, right?

Finally back and finished your TR. Thanks for taking the time and sharing.

So I did this thing where I became a Travel Agent specializing in Disney! I had been wanting to do it for awhile and I had another agent in one of my FB groups approach me, so I took it as a sign and jumped in, feet first! So now I will get to plan Disney trips all the time! So fun! Onto the report...
How awesome. Good luck.

This is why this year, I got an owner's locker. And yes, I filled that sucker up in June.
So, what did you leave in it?

img_6536-jpg.337993
Coming home! Love it.

It started off a tad rough, but it turned the corner so fast! And now we own DVC and we will be spending many, many years at Disney as a family!
Amazing! I think I need to convince Andy to invest in DVC.

I will say that while any trip to Disney is a fun trip, I did not enjoy the resort time as much as I enjoy park time. There, I said it! LOL. But DH and the boys had a great time! I'll post the link when I get that started.
I am looking forward to our Poly rest day but you guys did alot. I can't wait to hear about the trip regardless!

I am knee deep in the October trip prep but I cannot wait to start planning for June! Maybe I will get a PTR going for that one by ADR date (Dec).
Do it! ;)

We just got back from our trip yesterday and my internship is over (woohoo!), so I’m finally getting a chance to play catch up on the Dis. It sounds like you had a wonderful trip overall and I’m so glad after all of the headaches (and knee aches!) you experienced on your 2016 trip. I’ve so enjoyed getting to follow along. Looks like we may have a tiny bit of overlap on our dates next year. We’re planning on 6/15-6/22, possibly adding a day or 2 either way if I can get the time off work. I know you’re back to work now, but I hope you had a fabulous rest of your summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter