I need team name suggestions...bowling...

Danemom

<font color=blue>My trouble is that I don't rememb
My fellow DISers are always so creative so I'd get some help here!

I am a preschool teacher and my co-workers and I always go away to a weekend conference in Indianapolis. While there, we go duckpin bowling and this year we are getting bowling shirts for fun and we need a cute "team" name to put on the back.
What can your creative minds come up with?
We're all women - about a dozen of us - preschool teachers - duckpin bowling - terrible bowlers ;) - on our fun weekend in Indy - and some are conservative, so nothing risque.
Thanks for whatever you can come up with!

My fellow DISers are always so creative so I'd get some help here!

I am a preschool teacher and my co-workers and I always go away to a weekend conference in Indianapolis. While there, we go duckpin bowling and this year we are getting bowling shirts for fun and we need a cute "team" name to put on the back.
What can your creative minds come up with?
We're all women - about a dozen of us - preschool teachers - duckpin bowling - terrible bowlers ;) - on our fun weekend in Indy - and some are conservative, so nothing risque.
Thanks for whatever you can come up with!

Women on strike
Lucky strikes

Thanks! Any more?
We're going to vote on it so I need a lot of suggestions!

I know you said the team is conservative, but I I DO also know a team called "Gutter Trash".

Betty Boopers
Bowling Scared
The Bowling Stones
Sweet Rolls
Banana Splits
Just Bowl It
Just Roll It
Esther Rolle
Ladies in ____ (color of shirts)
Spare Time
Gutter Gals
Duck and Cover
Chocoholics Anonymous
Rock 'n Bowlers
Minds in the Gutter
Stealth Bowlers
Split Happens
Up Your Alley
Women Rock - and Roll
We Need a Team Name
Mighty Ducks
Low Rollers
High Rollers
Stars and Strikes
_____ Ducks (fill in blank with hometown if all/most the same, or school if same and okay with officials)
Cinnamon Rolls
Alley Oops!

I was going to suggest Alley Oops too. Before we had kids we would go bowling with some friends and we all had "bowling names" The guys were Mel and Buzz and we were Trixie and Bunny.

I like Spare Us too.

I love the name my brother came up with for his league team...

I can't believe it's not gutter :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest